The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Actually there are a lot of western Pennsylvania rednecks here who are intolerant of gays and barely stand minorities. Mix that in with all the different types of cultures and walks of life that are here, and you've got one hell of a student body.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Father Demon

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 08, 2007, 10:22:15 PM
I've got it bad for this one.

Dude, you're either gonna marry this chick, or be heartbroken for a long time.

Everytime you mention her, you feel the need to tell us how much you dig her.

You poor bastich.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

PhillyPhreak54

Wingspan

Just think, this chick is gonna go back to peru and have so much hot peruvian sex.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyPhreak54

Most likely. But hey, thanks for reminding me of that, Wing. Always a pal. :yay

SD_Eagle5

I banged a chick from Peru when I was there, they're horny bitches.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Quote from: Father Demon on February 08, 2007, 10:34:42 PM
Dude, you're either gonna marry this chick, or be heartbroken for a long time.

Everytime you mention her, you feel the need to tell us how much you dig her.

You poor bastich.

Yep.  Either way, you lose.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

I banged a chick from Texas when I was there, they're skanky bitches.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

amazing snowboard video

music sucks, and you may have a personal thing against snowboarders...but the balls and skill..  truly awesome

mussa

damn, that guys nuts. the quotes from those other guys were classic.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

SD_Eagle5

I love snowboarding...that's farging insane.

Diomedes

Quote from: mussa on February 09, 2007, 02:33:15 PM
the quotes from those other guys were classic.

stone cold respeck from dudes who know

Father Demon

Yummm... Adrianna Lima swimsuit shoot

1.  Said it before, and I'll say it again.  I'm not a fan of the bellybutton rings, no matter who is wearing them.
2.  How do you get a job like the dude that has to rub down her skin for the picture?  Yowza!!
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.