the random musings not worthy of new thread thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 28, 2006, 02:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

Diomedes

Just finished my Christmas and Chanukah cards.  The latter don't go out until Saturday so the arrive on 22 or later.  63 cards total this year...I love sending holiday cards.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Tomahawk

People look at me weird when I tell them I don't celebrate Christmas because I'm not a Christian

Rome

Technology has moved into laundromats.  The machines are run with app payment options so no more gazillion quarters. 

Yay?

General_Failure

What am I supposed to do with this giant bottle full of loose change, then?

I only got the tree up today and did no other decorating. I'm just not feeling like going big on Christmas stuff this year.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

We decorated the tree and put up some outside stuff.  It's been hot and no one feels like sweating while putting up Xmas lights. 

That's the real cost of climate change!

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah we have a cold front after it being swampy this weekend but it's gonna warm back up. I was hoping for this current weather next week

General_Failure

It was 80 with thunderstorms today. Tomorrow we've got a high of 54, and you all know how much 54 sucks.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

I'm going to freeze my ass off in Maine over Christmas.

Projected high in Naples, FL Dec. 26:  81
Projected high in Brunswick, ME Dec. 26:  34

I'd better find my coat.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on December 17, 2019, 09:55:24 PM
It was 80 with thunderstorms today. Tomorrow we've got a high of 54, and you all know how much 54 sucks.

Unsportsmanlike conduct! Boooooooo

Geowhizzer

Quote from: General_Failure on December 17, 2019, 09:55:24 PM

Just goes to show you how damn far south I am.  Tomorrow's high for Naples is still 71.

Rome

AC clicked on last night.  I was like what the farg is that.  Sure enough...

Now it's in the 50's and headed south. 

Florida, man.  If you don't like the weather, wait an hour. 

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

im not usually into big brother technology shtein but people who are are going crazy over this piece...i have to say this is pretty whoa

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/12/19/opinion/location-tracking-cell-phone.html
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous