Week Three - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 21, 2023, 05:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Dak with the UGLY pick to our old friend Kyzir White.

PhillyPhreak54

Kyzir White!

Puzzling offense by Dallas to keep running it being down 12 and then he throws a pick.

I'm out in survivor. Damn!

Eagaholic

Rome

I guess the Cowboys put us all on notice again today.   :-D

MDS

dallas kicks the shtein out of a terrible giants team, has a solid win over zach wilson and they're the greatest team in league history...reality met against johnny ganz and joshie dobbs. hate to see it. el oh el.

i feel like that was the first major upset of the year, yet the survivor is down from 251 to 108. not sure what everyone else is smokin
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Is Jimmy G blind?

Good grief he stinks

PhillyPhreak54

I'm open to hear reasoning on why in the farg Josh McDaniels kicked a FG down 8 when inside the 10 even though it was 4th and 4.

What in the hell

MDS

he didnt trust jimmy g, which still isnt even an excuse

i got pit +2.5 so ill take it. and in fact when stupid ass havas and i were talking about the game i referenced coaching as reason why i went with pitt. well lookie here friend.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Renowned NFL analyst Lil Guy!

even if he says he wanted to get points and then if they stopped them and scored they wouldn't need a two. Ok makes no sense but whatev.

But where they were on the field even if they fail to score you leave PIT with their backs to the goal line and you have three timeouts and the two min.

Breathtakingly stupid by that goofball visor wearing clown

I had Raiders ML but hit +12.5 in game on them so it's break even on the side. Only thing that didn't get home was Jacobs to score a TD but whatever there.

PhillyPhreak54

In his presser he sounds even dumber. He did kick the FG bc he figured he would be able to win if they scored a TD.

Never a thought of if they don't get it they're on their own 8 yard line.

That dumbshtein probably will go play blackjack and split tens and stay on 11.

MDS

mcdaniels is as old us...that type of thinking is what you get out of 75 year old crab asses. take the points! play tough td! never get the ball back!

phattymatty

I was doing some research into mcdaniels background while not being able to sleep this morning, and read up that he went to John Carroll University.  I've heard the name, it's one of those super liberal arts colleges for rich people - but going through their alumni they currently have 3 NFL general managers that came from there (including the Raiders lol).  Kinda wild for a school of 3000 people.

PhillyPhreak54

Sounds like advertising for "not what you know but who you know"

Because obviously McDaniels lacks in the "what you know..." dept

General_Failure

Nepotism in professional sports? This is the first time I'm hearing about it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54