holla

Started by ice grillin you, August 02, 2006, 07:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Dear Michael:

We would like to inform you that the 2006 season ticket books are in the process of being shipped to all account holders via Federal Express and UPS in an effort to get your tickets to you as quickly as possible.  We anticipate all tickets to be delivered by Monday, August 7th.

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

jeffreyjpa

Thanks to you as well, IGY. I forgot they started using FEDEX...they're cutting it a bit short witn an 8/10 game this year.

General_Failure

Someone, somewhere, will be on the news in tears of rage because they didn't get their tickets in time to see a preseason game. By see a preseason game I mean in their own home after they sold the tickets to their dumbass neighbor.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Wingspan

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 02, 2006, 07:38:14 PM
Dear Michael:

We would like to inform you that the 2006 season ticket books are in the process of being shipped to all account holders via Federal Express and UPS in an effort to get your tickets to you as quickly as possible.  We anticipate all tickets to be delivered by Monday, August 7th.

i'll let you know where to forward them after we see the starting WRs in houston
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

someone just called up the mid day show and said they just got their tix

im getting excited....

Rome

Did you guys catch the section of the letter that pertained to the e-mailing of tickets?

It's free during the preseason but they charge you $3 to do it during the regular season.  I love it.  They're like drug dealers who give it up initially for free and then charge you when you get hooked.

(Yeah - over the top, I know, but it's still funny.)

mussa

i hate season tickets holders
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

what do you mean by emailing tickets?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: mussa on August 03, 2006, 11:33:00 AM

If you mean to say that you're jealous, then I agree completely.

Rome

Edited - obviously you did get the letter.

Here it is in bold:

QuoteWe would like to inform you that the 2006 season ticket books are in the process of being shipped to all account holders via Federal Express and UPS in an effort to get your tickets to you as quickly as possible.  We anticipate all tickets to be delivered by Monday, August 7th.

If you have any questions, or do not receive your tickets, please contact our ticket office team at 215-463-5500, or email tickets@lincolnfinancialfield.com.

In the event that this delivery date impacts the time needed to distribute your tickets for the first Pre-Season game, we are offering a new online service called Ticket Forwarding.  This new service is easy to use and will allow you to quickly send your tickets via email to friends, family or customers.

To use Ticket Forwarding, simply go to www.philadephiaeagles.com and log in to "My Eagles Account".  Click on "Get Started" to send your tickets via email.  We are offering this feature free of charge for our home pre-season games.  Please feel free to use this feature as often as you need to for the Cleveland or Pittsburgh games.  For all other Eagles home games, the cost of this service is $3 per ticket.

Thank you for your patience and continued dedication.  We look forward to seeing you at Lincoln Financial Field for an exciting 2006 NFL Season!

Apparently we can now e-mail our tickets to whomever for $3 starting with the Vadges game.

Preseason games are free ostensibly to get used to the system.

ice grillin you

oh ok...yeah i got it...i didnt read that far

mussa

Quote from: FFatPatt on August 03, 2006, 01:34:40 PM

If you mean to say that you're jealous, then I agree completely.

i hate you too :-*
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Rome

^^^  Don't hate the playa; hate the game.  ^^^

dis12

hey, I resemble that.
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on August 03, 2006, 11:20:59 AM
Did you guys catch the section of the letter that pertained to the e-mailing of tickets?

It's free during the preseason but they charge you $3 to do it during the regular season.  I love it.  They're like drug dealers who give it up initially for free and then charge you when you get hooked.

(Yeah - over the top, I know, but it's still funny.)

Who're you, Jeff Lurie??! Comparing the Eagles to a drug cartel ala Lurie comparing Micky Mouse to a drug cartel a few years ago. :-D