farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on September 10, 2021, 10:54:37 PM
Eagles will gladly play his backup in less than three weeks.

Well, his backup might be Zach Martin.

But the Eagles might be glad to see Zach Martin's backup at guard.

PhillyPhreak54

Especially since their LG and C can be beaten often.

Eagles DL could have a huge game

Diomedes

DeMarcus Lawrence broke his foot today.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Outside of Dak and the receivers, this team has red flags all over it this season. Might not take much for them to win the division but I wouldn't automatically pencil them in for it.

Diomedes

Shefter reporting that Collins tried to bribe the sampling staff. 

Smart.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

lol there's more, too
   9/26/2021 12:27:15 PM

Dallas Cowboys right tackle La'el Collins was suspended by the NFL after trying to bribe the league's drug-test collector, sources told Adam Schefter of ESPN.

Players cannot be suspended for positive marijuana tests under the NFL's new collective bargaining agreement, but Collins' issue was multiple missed tests and also trying to bribe the test collector, according to sources.

The NFL initially was preparing to suspend Collins five games for his actions, but the NFL Players Association -- aware of the intended five-game suspension -- helped negotiate a reduction to what would have been a two-game ban.

Collins, however, appealed the suspension, and the appeal was heard by an arbitrator appointed jointly by both the league and the NFLPA. The arbitrator not only rejected Collins' appeal, but ruled that based on the evidence, the suspension should be increased back to the original five games.

Collins' lawyer currently is attempting an appeal of the arbitrator's decision, but league sources believe the suspension, which was announced Sept. 10, will not be reduced.
I'd expect nothing less from the boys

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Parsons and others made him expendable. His leg never really recovered to let him be the ND Smith with his nerve issue. Plus his contract is guaranteed for injury in 2022 so if he gets hurt now they're on the hook.

QB Eagles

Teams have been feasting on him for two years. He's physically limited and either sucks at prep or is just too dumb to improve his mental game.

Rome

Rome

The pbp coverage is beyond biased.  It's embarrassing to the point where I'm hoping for a stray nuke to hit the stadium.

SD

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

Who among us hasn't had to use breathing techniques for an ungodly large log in the bathroom?

The man. The myth. The legend.