Other NFL Teams Training Camp News & Notes

Started by PhillyPhreak54, July 25, 2005, 07:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

You won't have to wait long.  MNF, season opener.

Which Eagles defender would you most like to see end Vick's career?  Dawk?  Hollis?  "Bullet"?

Zanshin

Quote from: mikey418 on July 28, 2005, 12:36:06 PM
However, King didn't say they were accurate...just that they were "gorgeous". I've seem some gorgeous looking passes that well, are way off the mark.

Wow...just read that story and looked at some of the pictures.  King lost a ton of weight.  Good for him.

rjs246

That Hollis hit last year was awesome. Not really awe-inspiring or potentially career ending, but he just smashed Vick with teh gut and completely stopped him in his tracks. Having said that I think I'd like Lewis to ruin his life with a hit. Knock the herp right out of him.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Father Demon

Quote from: FFatPatt on July 28, 2005, 02:29:04 PM
You won't have to wait long.  MNF, season opener.

Which Eagles defender would you most like to see end Vick's career?  Dawk?  Hollis?  "Bullet"?

Woodchoppa.

Brought to you by Team Trotter.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

MadMarchHare

Doogs.  He's gonna kill 2, maybe 3 people this year.
Anyone but Reid.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Mike Patterson is hungry to gain the respect of Eagles fans.  Or he might just be hungry.

rjs246

At least he isn't crying. He's got to be ashamed of his former understudy. What a douche.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Team Patterson believes Manuel Wright is a girly man.

Geowhizzer

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Zanshin

Quote from: MadMarchHare on July 28, 2005, 02:48:31 PM
Doogs. He's gonna kill 2, maybe 3 people this year.

Hey, you were close on this...but it should have read:

Quote from: MadMarchHare on July 28, 2005, 02:48:31 PM
Doogs. 2, maybe 3 people are gonna try to kill him this year.

General_Failure

He must be okay if the bad jokes are coming out.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Father Demon

Rams training camp started yesterday at Rams Park, located about 1000 feet from my office.  I'm amazed at all the kinds of midwestern football fan type people it brings out.  The line to get into camp looks like the Funnelcake line at the State Fair.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Zanshin

PoopyfaceMcGee