Dead in 2023

Started by Diomedes, January 03, 2023, 01:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Pat Robertson, 93.

One hopes his final years were at least as miserable as the kids who were raised by his cultists.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

For all of you who sent him regular donations, you can send them to me.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Diomedes on June 08, 2023, 09:32:44 AMPat Robertson, 93.

One hopes his final years were at least as miserable as the kids who were raised by his cultists.

Maybe the Iron Shiek is giving him a camel clutch right now...

Rome

Robertson was a legitimately evil piece of garbage.  Divisive, racist, bigoted, homophobic and an outright offense to humanity.  I hope Satan is getting him settled in for an eternity filled with Jimmy Swaggart and Jerry Falwell taking turns ass raping him. 

Diomedes

In my opinion, this man was the best regional reporter in NPR's stables...I'm genuinely saddened by his passing.  He was fantastic.

https://www.npr.org/2023/06/08/1167837454/wade-goodwyn-npr-correspondent-dies
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

A week of terrible people getting their comeuppance

In addition to Robertson - Ted Kaczynski is dead too.

General_Failure

Treat Williams, 71. Motorcycle accident.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

Absolute giant of literature

American treasure

RIP

Rome

McCarthy is dead and Trump is still stealing oxygen.  RIP.

PhillyPhreak54

Ryan Mallett dead at 35

Drowned in Florida

Diomedes

Christ that's young to go. 

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

RIP to a legend

Saw this and didn't realize he was active in the civil rights fight in the 60s

https://twitter.com/davidgura/status/1682372940405301250 46&t=Uib2YOn6CJgx-z2RaE9o7Q

Geowhizzer