Re: Random Gun Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, May 24, 2011, 10:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

I still haven't bought a gun yet. What kinds should I get? Like you know, I want to shoot lights out because switches are dumb. I'd also like to be able to launch myself in the air Yosemite Sam style.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Why can't these dopes just insert barrel and pull trigger?

Tomahawk

It would be nice if those dopes could get the mental health treatment they need, but then we wouldn't be able to buy guns and drones for our military. Priorities

Rome

Not every murderer is mentally ill.  Some of them are just iceholes with access to weapons that cause mass casualties. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on May 29, 2017, 09:22:05 AM
Not every murderer is mentally ill.  Some of them are just iceholes with access to weapons that cause mass casualties. 

I'd argue the opposite.  I think (or at least I'd like to think) that for a person to take another life (not in self defense) that there has to be mental issues going on.  Even in a "crime of passion" like some dude walking in on his girl getting gangbanged by the gardner, pool boy, and UPS driver, the brain stops functioning properly.  It might only be a temporary condition, but for a few brief moments the train went off the rails. 

I really don't think anyone with a properly functioning brain is actually capable of murder. 

Tomahawk

Damn...Sergeant Sassypants is schooling Rome all over the place today

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Diomedes

I thought he had to be dead first?  I'm confused.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/258154056-story

Ho Lee farg

Bounty hunters track a dude to a dealership outside of Dallas

They go in on him and draw weapons. Fugitive has a weapon. They all killed each other

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54