Wild Card Weekend

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 05, 2013, 03:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Joe Webb could start tonight due to Ponder having bursitis in his elbow.

Who I want: Bengals, Vikings, Seahawks, Colts

Who I think: Bengals, Packers, Seahawks, Ravens

Rome

J.J. Watt is electric out there.

Munson

So I guess that means ADP is going to get, what, 45 carries tonight?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Leon Hall with a great pick six

Matt Schaub.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SD

MDS

this joe webb performance is bringing back nightmares to the worst andy reid game ever

in reality he should have been fired on the spot after that game.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i texted two of my best friends tonight telling them how much seeing joe webb hurt and neither one understood

DAGGER
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah it stings.

I was waiting for oregano commentary on NBC about his start and thankfully they didn't bring it up.

Dude looks like a HOFer that night and tonight he looks like he should be delivering my farging pizza

PhillyPhreak54

Jasper Brinkley...Jesus Christ are you serious?

Bobby April would love that dude

ice grillin you

you can have superman at rb but you better have a qb to win in todays nfl
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

And suddenly Webb remembered how to throw the ball beyond the line of scrimmage. Probably a little too late to make this an interesting game again.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

At least Houston-Cincinnati stayed relatively close, if a technical train wreck.  This one is sheer boredom.

General_Failure

History says tomorrow's games should both be good. Or that the road teams will win. I forget which.

The man. The myth. The legend.