2009 Week 14

Started by BigEd76, December 10, 2009, 10:32:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

1-11 Cleveland gets their 2nd national game tonight (vs Pittsburgh)

San Diego @ Dallas for 98% of the country late Sunday

Washington @ Oakland

New Orleans @ Atlanta
Denver @ Indy
Cincy @ Minnesota
Green Bay @ Chicago

Arizona can clinch the NFC West Monday night with a win at San Fran

MDS

snowing and cold in clevelandtown tonight. perfect flip back during 3 hours of comedy.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

wow you should really die for watching "comedy" over football...not to mention the flyers and theres a good college basketball game on tonight
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

lol @ the flyers
lol @ this zesty game
college ball you have a point, gonna have to check that out
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

new Jersey Shore too.  Fist pump!

General_Failure

I haven't watched a Thursday night game yet. I keep forgetting they're even on.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

im in a win and in game in my fantasy league and have holmes and ben with no idea what to do with this weather

reese125

Ha....Ive been debating the same shtein in my head on and off for the past 3 hours.

I dont have Ben, but Im rolling with Holmes. Its killing me, but I cant make a change for the sake of weather. Slight injury yes, weather no. Its got the makings and talks of a low scoring game since the cold slows the game down down a bit...but I have a feeling since the Steeers love to pass the ball this year, they still stick to their game plan here regardless

makes me go Holmes even more now with a gimpy Ward

ice grillin you

i took them both out

holmes is no biggie to me cause im pretty strong at wr

but ben could come back to haunt me as my back up options are jason campbell and alex smith

i dont like holmes because hines is playing...and im thinking in these winds its gonna possesion passing to hines and heath miller all night long

i also dont think ben throws for more than one score...altho the one plus of the weather is that with the wind there may be a lot more going for it in what would normally be fg situations and that may lead to more td's

Feva

Browns up 13-0 going into the half...  :o
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

QB Eagles

Tomahawk

When you tell the media your team is going to unleash hell, you may want to make sure you don't lose to the Browns and Raiders

QB Eagles

Quote from: Tomahawk on December 11, 2009, 02:13:10 PM
When you tell the media your team is going to unleash hell, you may want to make sure you don't lose to the Browns and Raiders

they unleashed hell on their fans

methdeez

Quote from: Tomahawk on December 11, 2009, 02:13:10 PM
Don't forget Kansas City!

Eagaholic

if they're smart they'll put hell back on the leash