Started by DH, December 13, 2012, 08:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

good job by Mayock to shut Nessler up when he was trying to get on booing fans

MDS

where is rome

i thought bobby hoying was supposed to be the secondcoming

what i meant nick foles sorry
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Hey at least Grahamdougle looked pretty good

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 14, 2012, 12:05:21 AM
good job by Mayock to shut Nessler up when he was trying to get on booing fans

I really like Nessler but what a stupid comment.  Like they wouldn't be booing in San Francisco, Dallas, New York if their teams pulled that shtein we saw in the course of 5 minutes. The booing history and horrible fans in Philadelphia is so yesterday.  I was so glad Mayock jumped in.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: BigEd76 on December 14, 2012, 12:22:26 AM
Hey at least Grahamdougle looked pretty good

Now that was nice to see.  The whole D line made this some what bearable tonight.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: hbionic on December 14, 2012, 12:00:15 AM
Yeah, farg foles, farg the safeties, farg the special teams, farg the o-line, farg the coaches, farg the general manager, farg the owner, farg everyone 'cept Jackson, McCoy, Maclin, and Avant.

Maclin is walking a fine line.

General_Failure

Maclin is walking gingerly because he's constantly broken.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Yeah, so this game wasn't really much fun to be at.  Foles obviously took a step back, but it wasn't anything that makes me think he has no future.  I'm sure it's probably been hit on already, but how much better does the d-line look now that Washburn is out?  Pressure on the QB, sacks, forced fumbles....they actually looked like an NFL defensive line.  And Graham has played fairly well since took over for Babin too. 

Bryce Brown obviously has a ways to go before he's truly NFL ready imo.  First 2 games were great since he racked up a bunch of yards, but his fumbles are atrocious.  And why isn't Bobby April fired yet?  Special Teams have been mediocre at best since he got here and last night they were an absolute disgrace.  Lurie should have given him a pink slip before they left the field.   

Diomedes

Why indeed isn't Bobby April fired yet.  He's such an obvious cut.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

to fire a special teams coach would be just piling on....special teams coaches are completely worthless...they only even exist because you need a coach to run that unit in practice...special teams success relies soley on hustle and effort by the players....and the eagles have a roster full of bums who dont care.....

also doesnt help that they stink...i dont have any numbers or evidence of any kind to support this theory but i bet if you did a study on special teams there would be a direct correlation btwn the teams overall record and the ST's sucess....not many players are going to give up their body and go all out on ST if they are 3-12
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 14, 2012, 06:12:41 PM
to fire a special teams coach would be just piling on....special teams coaches are completely worthless...they only even exist because you need a coach to run that unit in practice...special teams success relies soley on hustle and effort by the players....and the eagles have a roster full of bums who dont care.....

also doesnt help that they stink...i dont have any numbers or evidence of any kind to support this theory but i bet if you did a study on special teams there would be a direct correlation btwn the teams overall record and the ST's sucess....not many players are going to give up their body and go all out on ST if they are 3-12

I don't disagree.  In fact, I was talking to some drunk dude who was sitting next to me about it after that muffed kick off  by whatever the farg that bum's name is.  This team doesn't have an Ike Reese type player on their ST.  It's basically just 11 practice squad guys who don't give a shtein.

General_Failure

Sometimes 10 practice squad guys and another guy who can count from the sidelines.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN