DALLAS BEAT THE beagles

Started by wowboys, October 23, 2006, 05:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Finally, someone more pathetic than me.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 23, 2006, 07:23:45 PM
Its that dude Ivancheck. He's been banned from the EMB about 620 times.

I'm pretty sure this is Daniel Craig.

General_Failure

Can't be. He's too busy doing a/v work for PE.com

The man. The myth. The legend.

Susquehanna Birder

As stupid as some of the posts go here, we can all take heart in the knowledge that there's always one more opposing-team poster who will come in here and make us all look like Nobel laureates.

Quasimoto

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on October 23, 2006, 08:11:39 PM
As stupid as some of the posts go here, we can all take heart in the knowledge that there's always one more opposing-team poster who will come in here and make us all look like Nobel laureates.

Amen to that. 

SD_Eagle5

Dallas is getting their asses handed to them tonight.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SD_Eagle5

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

2006 Point and Laugh at the Cowboys?

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

BigEd76

"Who are two players that didn't finish the game?"

Cerevant

This guy needs some lessons about being a cockroach.  He's only supposed to come out from under the woodwork when the Cowboys win.

I think the Tuna put it best...
Quote"I'm ashamed," Parcells said, "to put a team out there that played like that. I apologize to the people who came out to watch that."
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

Sgt PSN

This is another one of those threads that's awesome to read for the first time a day after it was started. 

ice grillin you

"I'm ashamed," Parcells said, "to put a team out there that played like that. I apologize to the people who came out to watch that."

i wish reid would call people out like this...maybe his team wouldnt continue to make the same mistakes over and over if he did
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous