Hugh on WIP Now

Started by Don Ho, October 06, 2005, 04:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Hugh on with Burger King right now.  Guy is classic.  He definitely has a future beyond football.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

A future beyond football? Don't they just blast a nail through players' temples once they retire?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Don Ho

Quote from: rjs246 on October 06, 2005, 05:11:52 PM
A future beyond football? Don't they just blast a nail through players' temples once they retire?

Already tried that with Deion Sanders.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Quote from: MDS on October 06, 2005, 05:10:54 PM
The future is now.

I've seen the future of rock and roll; and his name is Bruce Springsteen.

Non sequitur?  Sure.

I just like the quote.  That's all.

:)

MURP

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

rjs246

Why is it that rich former athletes can get away with wearing the worst shtein ever made?

shtein, he probably paid a lot for that shirt. Idiot.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

You sound a tad jealous.  Admit it: you like the shirt, but can't afford it, and don't have the balls to actually wear it anyway.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Quote from: rjs246 on October 07, 2005, 08:42:31 PM
Why is it that rich former athletes can get away with wearing the worst shtein ever made?

shtein, he probably paid a lot for that shirt. Idiot.

Koy Detmer is the only QB shameless enough to wear a ripped t-shirt and jeans.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Quote from: MURP on October 06, 2005, 11:08:00 PM

It's either the latest American Idol auditions or the season finale of "So you think you can dance".

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

QB Eagles