We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

oh for sure thats true...i was hooking up some haitian girl at the time so its not like i was sitting around waiting for this broad to text. which she did. endlessly.

she was absurdly hot though. oh well. now shes got a kid and is locked into a marriage shes meh on. have fun.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

So you were the sex version of PH in baseball

You'll probably hear from her again

SD

Advice you already know but usually you take girls like that to #town when you least expect it. She'll be having a low self esteem week or get into a stupid fight with the hubby then screw your brains out as revenge or for a pick me up. Something similar happened with me a few weeks ago...bf not husband. He's mr nice guy and their relationship is hangin by a thread.

Rome

Wear a condom, Todd.  That's my advice.

Diomedes

Quote from: MDS on December 20, 2021, 11:24:35 PM...so its not like i was sitting around waiting for this broad to text. which she did. endlessly.

lol
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

There was definitely a third guy she was banging before she went off birth control.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

if thats the case she was simultaneously texting me while blowing him...impressive.

Quote from: Rome on December 21, 2021, 06:01:24 AM
Wear a condom, Todd.  That's my advice.

i always do except when i dont
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

SD

QuoteEconomist Robin Fransman, a Prominent Coronavirus Vaccine Skeptic, Has Died From COVID

"Corona positive. It's about time too," he tweeted.

Fransman was unvaccinated and had been highly critical of the COVID-19 vaccines on social media, often downplaying their effectiveness

https://www.newsweek.com/economist-robin-fransman-prominent-coronavirus-vaccine-skeptic-died-covid-netherlands-1664069

You can't fix stupid

Covid can

Munson

Pretty sure we have it. Waiting on our pcr test to confirm
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

It's covid going to kill enough deplorables to save the Union?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

General_Failure

Don't worry, the democrats are making sure the vaccinated don't have enough faith in them to bother voting again until 2024.

Rome

Quote from: Munson on December 30, 2021, 03:46:47 PM
Pretty sure we have it. Waiting on our pcr test to confirm

I got my shingles booster the other day.  I was flat on my back with a lot of the same shtein as Covid except the loss of smell/taste.  Woke up today and felt better.  My arm is still hella sore, red and warm to the touch but it's better.

If I lose my sense of smell or taste, I have rapid tests at the house to let us know.  My wife has been down since Christmas, but no Covid.  Our kid is fine. 

People get sick still.  I hope you and yours are ok, Munson.

PS:  Guy at my office got it again.  That's twice.  He was double-vaxxed and was getting the booster until he found out he was positive again. This one is much less severe than the last, thankfully. 

PhillyPhreak54

I have it again.

Got home from PA last night. Felt tired yesterday but when I woke up this morning around 530 had a massive sore throat, body aches and congestion.

Took the at home test, which my girlfriend luckily got the other day just to have bc they're all sold out now, and it's positive.

I haven't gotten the booster yet. We were planning on going Saturday to get it.

Last night in both airports it was incredibly crowded. At the gate in PHL I even texted to her that I was amazed at the number of people coughing and sneezing.

So I'm quarantined in my man cave and use a mask when I need to go to another part of the house.