We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/11/nyregion/lorna-breen-suicide-coronavirus.html#click=https://t.co/Bht7PkXW2J

Sad article.

A coworker texted tonight that three ladies in his family died this weekend from the virus. Age range was 45-67.

Munson

Is there any way you can work from home Phreak? I'd be demanding it at this point. Ridiculous.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

This is what we have become...a nation full of dumb farging idiots.

https://twitter.com/nbits60/status/1282035541903577090

General_Failure

Anyone identified at one of these stupid things should be denied medical attention.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Agreed.

Go to one of these or one of those dumb farging COVID parties? No medical care.

SD

The "they're just doing this to hurt Trump" crowd are a special breed. Yes it's a global conspiracy to take down Trump you farging imbeciles.

When this first started the Trump nuts on my fb would ask mockingly "do you know anyone that actually has COVID" a bunch of Trump nuts (to their credit) actually chimed in to say yes and they're not doing well. The Trump nuts would then act like they were just asking and would walk back their mocking.

That's morphed into "do you know anyone who's actually died from COVID, to which they're getting overwhelming responses of yes with people tagging deceased people. You really can't make this shtein up.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: AO1 on July 13, 2020, 03:14:47 PM
The "they're just doing this to hurt Trump" crowd are a special breed. Yes it's a global conspiracy to take down Trump you farging imbeciles.

When this first started the Trump nuts on my fb would ask mockingly "do you know anyone that actually has COVID" a bunch of Trump nuts (to their credit) actually chimed in to say yes and they're not doing well. The Trump nuts would then act like they were just asking and would walk back their mocking.

That's morphed into "do you know anyone who's actually died from COVID, to which they're getting overwhelming responses of yes with people tagging deceased people. You really can't make this shtein up.

Oh yeah the talking points and "lol gotcha" points have moved.

Its the just the flu!
But do you know anyone who actually has it?!
Can't ruin the economy you dumb marxist libruhl
Shut downs don't work!
But mah freedum! I ain't wearing no mask.
But does xxxxx have underlying medical conditions?!

General_Failure

So their current reason is an actual death panel, then. Who could have guessed that?

PhillyPhreak54

They did!*

*when railing against Obamacare

ice grillin you

on cbs evening news last night they were interviewing a nurse at a hospital where a 25 year old died of the rona after going to one of the rona parties...he also was a rona hoaxer

she said his very last words to the ICU nurses before he died was "i think i made a big mistake"
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I've read that survivors of suicide attempts from the Golden Gate bridge report the same thought being the last thing they remember after jumping
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 14, 2020, 08:43:59 AM
on cbs evening news last night they were interviewing a nurse at a hospital where a 25 year old died of the rona after going to one of the rona parties...he also was a rona hoaxer

she said his very last words to the ICU nurses before he died was "i think i made a big mistake"

Yep - in San Antonio.

General_Failure

Munson