We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I'm cringing as much as I thought I would...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Let's have an animated mannequin in a football costume standing in a row boat with a fishing rod casting at a buoy with a Bengals jersey on it...

Yeah, great idea.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Oh look at that, I was posting in the wrong thread.

5th grade comes back to me now:

https://youtu.be/Sumb3GYuAT8

Please, Deplorables:  go home and drink bleach

Diomedes

What the farging farg.

My plumber calls me.  My mom called him.  About replacing her ornamental gas fireplace.  He wants dimensions.

What the farg.

What part of essential is confusing to you farging people?

I've been persona non grata for keeping our households apart, despite the fact that my wife literally treats Covid positive patients...and I'm supposed to help the plumber on a by-definition non-essential project, or refuse to do it and suffer further heartbreak and division within my family?

God damn you people who are out driving around and doing your so-called essential stuff.  I'm being eaten alive by isolation and disatrous failed attempts at teaching my young children, making no goddamn money while others in my trade conveniently read themselves and their renovation projects into the definition of essential....

GOD fargING DAMNIT

General_Failure

Your new project is to build a Grim Reaper to put on her lawn, complete with scythe and hourglass. That should keep you sane for a couple more hours.

General_Failure

phattymatty

Yeah every time I talk to my mom she talks about how she just got back from CVS or Wawa. So frustrating.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on April 24, 2020, 10:43:13 AM
What the farging farg.

My plumber calls me.  My mom called him.  About replacing her ornamental gas fireplace.  He wants dimensions.

What the farg.

What part of essential is confusing to you farging people?

I've been persona non grata for keeping our households apart, despite the fact that my wife literally treats Covid positive patients...and I'm supposed to help the plumber on a by-definition non-essential project, or refuse to do it and suffer further heartbreak and division within my family?

God damn you people who are out driving around and doing your so-called essential stuff.  I'm being eaten alive by isolation and disatrous failed attempts at teaching my young children, making no goddamn money while others in my trade conveniently read themselves and their renovation projects into the definition of essential....

GOD fargING DAMNIT

Yep. ANYTHING that is construction related is being twisted into the DHS directive about essential business.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on April 24, 2020, 12:33:51 PM
Your new project is to build a Grim Reaper to put on her lawn, complete with scythe and hourglass. That should keep you sane for a couple more hours.

some lawyer dressed up as the reaper and sat in a lifeguard chair at a beach so people walking by would see him

General_Failure

We've had a couple of people come out to either run the cable to the house for internet or fix the oil burner. Cable guy wasn't allowed to enter the house at all by company policy, HVAC guys were masked and gloved up before they got out of the truck at least. Nobody's shaking hands, signing paperwork, or asking for checks. I'd like to think we'll keep some of these things next year when life is back to normal, but we won't. Boomers are gonna want their handshakes and checks.

Munson

PA people, which state marks up near/in the mountainous regions would be the most abandoned even during a pandemic where people are looking to get outside? Think we might take a day trip to a park up in the mountains somewhere just to go somewhere where people aren't, if possible.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Eagaholic

Quote from: General_Failure on April 24, 2020, 01:49:15 PM
We've had a couple of people come out to either run the cable to the house for internet or fix the oil burner. Cable guy wasn't allowed to enter the house at all by company policy, HVAC guys were masked and gloved up before they got out of the truck at least. Nobody's shaking hands, signing paperwork, or asking for checks. I'd like to think we'll keep some of these things next year when life is back to normal, but we won't. Boomers are gonna want their handshakes and checks.
This does not sound like you. Should check the water for arsenic and shtein.