We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Not kidding don't feel well. My tinnitus gets real loud when I start getting sick and right now it's insane. Took the dog for a 5 mile walk, got back and felt like I was gonna pass out. No appetite and really irritable. Mild headache.

Diomedes

Too much :CF

Watch SB LII two times and check back with us in three days.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Apparently, the first representative to test positive is mine:

https://twitter.com/MarioDB/status/1240409251471937537

SD

Employee at my cousins work tested positive so she's being tested. shteins about to really hit the fan. Two weeks from now.

Diomedes

First death in MD reported.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Quote from: AO1 on March 18, 2020, 08:10:14 PM
Employee at my cousins work tested positive so she's being tested. shteins about to really hit the fan. Two weeks from now.

my buddy had the same thing happen to him. someone he works with and last interacted with maybe 5 days ago had it. hes fine. but that doesnt mean he doesnt have it. so hes gotta go complete lockdown.

this is crazy times kids
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

https://twitter.com/mrkmully/status/1240692940848029696 20

We haven't had widespread testing here until today. And even this is not enough. The line waiting, at 10am, was a mile long. This shtein is crazy.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

lol...can't remember the last time I bought a game on some of physical media

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Baltimore ain't panicking, I can report that.