Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

im pretty much at the end of my rope with bohm...he has no power. everything on the ground the other way, still. getting a single 28% of the time does nothing for nobody. he doesnt have great plate discipline. someone that big needs to drive the ball and he doesnt.

stott is terrible. hes not even close to ready.

they continue to produce zero talent
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

That's The Phillie Way.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Spectacular start

First two on.

Harper and Castellanos and Segura weak ground outs

PhillyPhreak54

Ok Hoskins

There we go

MDS

roman quinn doesnt really belong in the bigs...but his last 3 innings have been great
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Maybe he's good.

He just needs to stay healthy

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 23, 2022, 08:34:35 PM
Maybe he's good.

He just needs to stay healthy

lol you are the best

braves super desperate for offense got caught with a catcher in LF in the 1st and a LF in CF in the 3rd...last one burned them for 2 runs. amazing there is a team in worse shape in that phillies

QB Eagles

Even J can't believe that Roman Quinn is good.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm just asking questions here uhhkay

PhillyPhreak54

Brogdon farging stinks

And they're gonna blow another big lead

SD

The 3 batter rule is lame as farg. Anyone that keeps up with useless stats know if these dumb changes have actually sped up the game? Doesn't feel like it. (Im not talking extra innings)

MDS

it makes a miniscule difference

the biggest factor is foul balls and time inbetween pitches...one thing theres nothing you can do about and the other to me goes against the foundation of the game

PhillyPhreak54

Could shorten the commercial breaks too

QB Eagles

The time between batters is fairly ridiculous. After the last pitch to the previous batter there's like a minute of the pitcher licking his hands, wandering around the mound looking labored and serious, and squinting down toward home plate, while the hitter takes some practice hacks, backs out of the box, adjusts his gloves twice, and squints toward the mound.

Time in between pitches shouldn't be a foundation of the game thing either. It's markedly higher than the 1980s, which was not considered a primitive era of MLB baseball. The pitchers have intentionally slowed down to make it easier to maintain a higher velocity.

I don't think anything other than an enforced pitch clock with reasonable limits will make a dent.