Spiderman
8 (27.6%)
Batman
14 (48.3%)
Superman
7 (24.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

WEST is GOD

My vote goes to Spiderman, just barely edging out Batman.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

mussa

batman, no special powers but still kicks ass.  but my all time favorite has to be either wolverine or venom. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Geowhizzer

There's no need to fear... UNDERDOG is here!

Sgt PSN

henchmanUK

"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

satoshi

Zanshin

I'll throw out anther vote for Wolverine.  Good character.

Zanshin

Oh, and for the three above...it's a toss-up between Spiderman and Batman.  Superman is a little too super to even be in the conversation.  Easy to be tough when you're invulnerable, and all.  Batman is cool, but all of his little trinkets are sort of gay.  And he's a little on the angry side.  Spiderman would be the one you'd want to share a beer with.

henchmanUK

"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

Mad-Lad

Superman would rip Spidey and Batman in half like a phonebook.

no question about it.

oh, did i mention that Supergirl and Batgirl are the shtein?

MadMarchHare

That's incorrect, MadLad.  In The Return of the Dark Knight, Batman defeats Superman.  Sure he cheats, a lot, but that's what Bats does.  He cheats, a lot.  And he seems to know EVERYTHING.  That's why he's the best.
Anyone but Reid.

Mad-Lad

Quote from: MadMarchHare on August 19, 2005, 11:45:37 AM
That's incorrect, MadLad.  In The Return of the Dark Knight, Batman defeats Superman.  Sure he cheats, a lot, but that's what Bats does.  He cheats, a lot.  And he seems to know EVERYTHING.  That's why he's the best.

dude.  everyone points to the Dark Knight when this conversation comes up.  Who cares?  It's one story.  I'm talking Supes vs. Batman.  Superman would pull a Scorpion (Mortal Combat) and rip his head off, spine connected.

Batman also had his back broken by a super lame character Bane.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Mad-Lad on August 19, 2005, 12:32:31 PM
Quote from: MadMarchHare on August 19, 2005, 11:45:37 AM
That's incorrect, MadLad. In The Return of the Dark Knight, Batman defeats Superman. Sure he cheats, a lot, but that's what Bats does. He cheats, a lot. And he seems to know EVERYTHING. That's why he's the best.

dude. everyone points to the Dark Knight when this conversation comes up. Who cares? It's one story. I'm talking Supes vs. Batman. Superman would pull a Scorpion (Mortal Combat) and rip his head off, spine connected.

Batman also had his back broken by a super lame character Bane.

Please let this turn into a fight.  I would pay money to see a couple of comic book junkies throw down. 

Mad-Lad

Nah.  I'll just turn this into my own little BOTW.  Meet Poison Ivy.