Detroit Roadie!

Started by SunMo, May 10, 2010, 08:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

Who's in!?!?!

Well, I am, instead of jacksonville.  Basically because my girl likes her friend in detroit more than the one in Jax.  And it's cheaper to get there.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phillymic2000

I'll be there, taking the two oldest kids to their first Eagles game!!

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Quote from: phillymic2000 on May 10, 2010, 12:25:41 PM

Do you hate your kids?  Of all the places to take them for their first game, why on earth would you choose one of the worst cities in the NFL?  Besides, don't you live in/near Chicago?

Seabiscuit36

you might as well take them to Mogadishu
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

well, what helped my decision was my ability to get a close up look at the thriving US automobile market
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

General_Failure

They're doing a game in Japan again this year?

The man. The myth. The legend.

DH

Sgt PSN

lol

This was one of the "related" videos.  I dedicate it to Rusty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLppPfNTf5U&NR=1

rjs246

The Detroit one was better, but still, good job.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

DH

Check out the Cleveland ones. Those are the ones that got semi-famous.

rjs246

Yeah, part two tickled me. It's neat that their main export is Crippling Depression.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phillymic2000

Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 10, 2010, 12:38:19 PM
Quote from: phillymic2000 on May 10, 2010, 12:25:41 PM

Do you hate your kids?  Of all the places to take them for their first game, why on earth would you choose one of the worst cities in the NFL?  Besides, don't you live in/near Chicago?

The Chicago game is over Thanksgiving and I'll be back in PA, plus chicago blows too. Unless you have season tickets you have to park a country freakin mile from the stadium thru 2 big ass bottle necks, just not fun.
Never been to Detriot, it's early in the season, cheap tickets and my kids are dying to see a game. I'll just use th old Clarke W. Griswald approach when entering the town. "Roll em and lock em". Plus isnt the stadium in the suburbs?

MDS

if you guys want to go to detroit but dont want to see a football game you can come stay with me in bville

no christians though
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.