Wild Card Weekend - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 07, 2024, 09:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 15, 2024, 07:48:01 PMThis will be the MVP of whiners, Mr Mahomes, first true road playoff game.

Yet he still gets an extra two days rest over Buffalo.

PhillyPhreak54

Hopefully Bills fans toss a couple of frozen dildos are him

MDS

bills/steelers drew 31M at 4pm on mlk day...really strong number

next year WC weekend doesnt fall on mlk weekend, so it wont happen. but its an idea to either get rid of the sat 430 spot and move to this, or go to 2 games sunday at 3/630 and then the 2 games monday. the league cant lose, basically.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

So the Texans would be relegated to the early spot on that day.

MDS

the issue with having 2 monday games is they would both have to be 4/5 matchups. so the networks would have to be flexible as to who airs that game since sometimes the 4/5 is going to feature the texans and sometimes its going be dallas.

unlikely they make any changes to the set up except for maybe moving the monday game earlier when it does fall on mlk. no need to do a night game when people are off.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Even a Jags/Titans game would get better ratings than anything they'd normally air at that time, right?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

something like 93 of last year's 100 largest-audience programs were NFL games
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: General_Failure on January 18, 2024, 07:52:58 PMEven a Jags/Titans game would get better ratings than anything they'd normally air at that time, right?

jags/titans playoff game might be like the 20th most watched tv program of the year...its why trump will be president again
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous