Week 6 - Jets: Taking The Farm

Started by MDS, October 08, 2023, 07:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Jabba the Hut on the foreground right, Woody Johnson owner of the Jets in the hat.

Who else we got here?  That's not Lindsey is it? 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

Looks like Lady G to me.

They're debuting the Kelly green jawns this game.

Eagaholic

Kind of funny since the Jets have the closest color in the league to the kellys. Also weird since the Jets are at home.

Don Ho

^^yes, very weird^^

Nothing says Kelly Green more than the Birds/Jets rivalry. Why would they not do this at a home game?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

theyre wearing them next week against the dolphins, not this week
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Everyone calling this a trap game.

If they lose to Zach Wilson shut it down

Don Ho

Seriously. Blow it all up.  With that said get ready for a gut wrencher like 35-31 ish.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagaholic

Jalen Carter OUT vs Jets. I hope this doesn't mean he wont make the HOF this year.

Diomedes

So is Slay.  Garrett Wilson happy to hear that.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Sauce is out with a concussion

Ex Eagle Craig James will likely start in his spot

PhillyPhreak54

Jalen Carter
Tuipulotu
Albert O
McKee
slay
Sydney Brown
Penny

Inactives

They better not farg around and flirt with losing this game.

This should be a beating.

Go Birds

27-9

PhillyPhreak54

I'm stuck on the SF game bc it's the local
Fox game here

Damn

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Does the Boston Scott glitch work if you're at the Meadowlands without the Giants being there?

The man. The myth. The legend.