Super Bowl LVIII

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 28, 2024, 10:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Kc was gonna score either way but that motion play TD was reminiscent from last year.

https://twitter.com/NagleNFL/status/1756892265832743027

https://twitter.com/Philly_Laz/status/1756887859703713927

MDS

fun game...i would never want to be on the other end of a mahomes card. if you have SF theres no way you ever felt good at any point. farg brady this dude is the goat

i also took a bunch of stupid squares that had no chance of hitting, including kc5 sf2. ya boi

this game probably set a viewership record, lets see if it cracks 125m or 130m
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

patrick mahomes is the devil

getting to where if you bet against him in any context, you should probably call your state's gamblers hotline

Rome

The best part of last night was watching and hearing MAGA Florida inbreds twisting themselves into pretzels to root for the Niners.  The groans and impotent white rage flashes were glorious. 

Cox trolling Deeeeebo is some legendary shtein talking too.  Too bad Fletch is a borderline illiterate retard, but I'll take it.  😂

SD

Quote from: Rome on February 12, 2024, 05:21:37 AMThe best part of last night was watching and hearing MAGA Florida inbreds twisting themselves into pretzels to root for the Niners.  The groans and impotent white rage flashes were glorious. 

Cox trolling Deeeeebo is some legendary shtein talking too.  Too bad Fletch is a borderline illiterate retard, but I'll take it.  😂

Took my mom to lunch for her bday yesterday, there were a bunch of drunk maga weirdos at the bar area yelling farg Taylor swift.

Put $100 on the chiefs to win outright so doubled my money.

phattymatty

Imagine spending the last 8 years calling people snowflakes while simultaneously being offended by everything.  I can't spend a minute on twitter anymore but I'm sure the Atlanta-heavy halftime show really had them reaching for reason to hate it. I'm sure there are a lot of creative complaints so they didn't have to literally say "too many black people." 

General_Failure

Only got home in time to catch the end of the fourth quarter, but that was enough to see how it was going to end. It's amazing how teams just keep forgetting how to play against the Chiefs.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on February 12, 2024, 05:21:37 AMCox trolling Deeeeebo is some legendary shtein talking too.  Too bad Fletch is a borderline illiterate retard, but I'll take it.  😂

I thought you meant the birds FO, last year's coaching staff, and most of the defense with the borderline comment.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on February 12, 2024, 12:48:37 AMfun game...i would never want to be on the other end of a mahomes card. if you have SF theres no way you ever felt good at any point. farg brady this dude is the goat

i also took a bunch of stupid squares that had no chance of hitting, including kc5 sf2. ya boi

this game probably set a viewership record, lets see if it cracks 125m or 130m

He is the GOAT!  simply amazing. People asked me for months afer the birds lost last year "What happenend?"  I told them "It's simple. Mahomes got the ball back in his hands the final 5 minutes on the biggest stage in sports in a 31-31 game. Game Set Match"
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Travis Kelce, another beast soldified how good he really is. He kind of disappeared last year after that opening drive but good god, he was on a mission in crunch time last night. That catch and fight for the first down with seconds left to set up the game winner was "FU Niners!  This ends now!" 

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

So I guess Kelce screaming at Reid for a microsecond is now a vehicle for left-wing nutbags to suggest he's actually a woman-beating savage. 

As a precaution, Taylor needs to leave him ASAP as a result.

I give up on the species.   I really do. 

General_Failure

That's mostly Taylor Swift fans who already believe she's a lesbian and actually just want her to kiss them on the mouth instead of some hairy man.

MDS

Quote from: General_Failure on February 13, 2024, 01:12:50 PMThat's mostly Taylor Swift fans who already believe she's a lesbian and actually just want her to kiss them on the mouth instead of some hairy man.

very rare for you to be onto something but you have hit a massive faction of swifities head on
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure