Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

This is why he'll never be as beloved as Reggie White, a man who never let us down.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 10, 2024, 05:42:40 PMKilla Cole is a MAGAnaut

Igy can't like this

he was a ohioan hunter and fisher since like 2005
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

lol big brother.

Trent's gaze looks like he's constantly hunting.  It's creepy. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Don't ask why but seen this coming and almost posted they should move on. He's nearing 30 and is underpaid...he's probably going to get north of 4 years $100 million. I'm not totally against keeping him but if they can get a 1st or a 2nd + for him so be it.  Nolan Smith was drafted as his replacement.

MDS

nolan smith is a midget...enough of these georgia dorks this isnt the SEC

reddick they are caught in between. if they can get a haul, theyll move him, if they cant, they wont. hes probably their best defensive player but thats not a massive bar to clear.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on February 11, 2024, 02:22:00 PMnolan smith is a midget

Same size as Reddick

Agreed on compensation. This isn't exactly Slay but similar

QB Eagles

Could argue either way on this one. It'll depend on the compensation. Likely too expensive to sign him to an extension with the team's other needs and more important extensions looming, so might as well see what you can get for him.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: SD on February 11, 2024, 02:40:33 PM
Quote from: MDS on February 11, 2024, 02:22:00 PMnolan smith is a midget

Same size as Reddick

Agreed on compensation. This isn't exactly Slay but similar

eye test nolan smith looks like a child, hasaan looks like a man

Don Ho

The Urkel glsses don't help.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Reddick now saying he never requested permission for a trade.  If they think Sweat (who disappeared faster than Jordan Davis this past year) and Nolan Smith are the answer, oh man.  Pay the man.