Let's all talk about our experiences smoking weed. That'll be farging great.

Started by Diomedes, May 09, 2008, 08:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

I never said that.

However, not EVERY DAMN PERSON EVER has smoked either. 

ice grillin you

Munson

I didn't smoke anything at all until I was 19...and now at 25, the only things I can say I've inhaled area few puffs of friends black and milds. When I was 19.

Just never saw the appeal.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Eagles_Legendz

i smoked weed once in the last three years (did it a handful of times before that in college) and it cost me an summer internship at the FBI because i told them that after they gave me the offer.  Honesty and all that goes far in our government.

rjs246

I am still entertained by the lines being drawn between alcohol, which, while awesome, is infinitely more addictive and physically worse for you than weed, and marijuana. The arbitrary nature of laws governing how we get farged up and the resulting opinions that people form based on those arbitrary rules makes me sad.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

Both yogurt and soda contain alcohol, which is why I've stopped smoking both of them.

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

ice grillin you

Don Ho

Quote from: SD on April 27, 2013, 08:27:03 AM
I stopped smoking weed when I went in the Navy. It had been about 10 years and the girl I was seeing was a big time pothead. She had the same weed that won the cannabis cup the year prior. Two hits and I was done. Once I got out I figured I'd puff here and there but I've only smoked once. Don't miss it.

How do you make it through high school without at least trying weed?

That must have been cool banging her while she's all folded and you were sober.  Talk about in control.  Sounds pretty cool.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: SD on April 27, 2013, 08:27:03 AM
How do you make it through high school without at least trying weed?

Try growing up in Hawaii.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

% of population that is in prison...

1. usa
2. seychelles
3. saint kitts
4. us virgin isle
5. cuba
6. rwanda
7. anguila
8. russia
9. uk virgin isle
10. belarus

Eagaholic

Quote from: rjs246 on April 28, 2013, 09:21:41 AM
I am still entertained by the lines being drawn between alcohol, which, while awesome, is infinitely more addictive and physically worse for you than weed, and marijuana. The arbitrary nature of laws governing how we get farged up and the resulting opinions that people form based on those arbitrary rules makes me sad.

Actually, studies show that not only does alcohol in moderation have health benefits, but it is becoming apparent that people who drink in moderation (for men up to 2 drinks a day, for women one) live longer than people who don't drink at all, even when correcting for life style differences.

Tomahawk