Let's all talk about our experiences smoking weed. That'll be farging great.

Started by Diomedes, May 09, 2008, 08:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 26, 2013, 12:03:40 AM

But weed is a lot of work.  I didn't realize how much prep work went in to smoking it.  Sorting buds or whatever the hell my boy said he was doing. 

your friends are smoking garbage then. i haven't had to pick out a seed since college.

Rome

Sgt PSN

Quote from: phattymatty on April 26, 2013, 12:41:21 PM

But weed is a lot of work.  I didn't realize how much prep work went in to smoking it.  Sorting buds or whatever the hell my boy said he was doing. 

your friends are smoking garbage then. i haven't had to pick out a seed since college.

I've probably got my terminology wrong then.  My boy's been smoking for over 20 years and he isn't cheap about it.  He had a jar full of it and was crumbling it up.  I assumed he was picking something out of it but maybe not.   

hbionic

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 26, 2013, 02:20:18 PM
Quote from: phattymatty on April 26, 2013, 12:41:21 PM

I've probably got my terminology wrong then.  My boy's been smoking for over 20 years and he isn't cheap about it.  He had a jar full of it and was crumbling it up.  I assumed he was picking something out of it but maybe not.   

20 years doing something doesn't mean he's been doing it right. He could be paying good cash for cheap shtein and not know the difference. Either way, you're a loser.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

I am.  But dude's a weedologist.  I'll not have his good name tainted by the likes of you. 

General_Failure

But he's also a loser because winners don't do drugs. :)

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

I stopped smoking weed when I went in the Navy. It had been about 10 years and the girl I was seeing was a big time pothead. She had the same weed that won the cannabis cup the year prior. Two hits and I was done. Once I got out I figured I'd puff here and there but I've only smoked once. Don't miss it.

How do you make it through high school without at least trying weed?

PhillyPhreak54

Cannabis Cup? lol there's such a thing?

As for me...I was all about sports and wouldn't take anything to screw that up. I drank but never had any desire to smoke.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Quote from: rjs246 on April 27, 2013, 03:37:31 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 27, 2013, 10:28:17 AM
I was all about sports and wouldn't take anything to screw that up. I drank

Hahaha what the farg?

lol

his train to stardom would not be derailed
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Not a chance but the people I hung out with were all sports nuts and not potheads. All we did in our spare time was play ball. The drugs were never around the scene I was involved with.

As for drinking - it's not like I was drunk every day but when a party would happen we'd booze it up.

I hate drugs too. I was always raised to not mess with any drugs so I never really did.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 27, 2013, 04:31:44 PM
Not a chance but the people I hung out with were all sports nuts and not potheads. All we did in our spare time was play ball. The drugs were never around the scene I was involved with.

cue vince lombardi....what the hell is goin on out there??

i played every sport imaginable and no one didnt smoke
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Only in our post-Nancy-Reagan society can someone be totally serious when they say in one sentence that they've been 'boozing it up' since pre-legal high school age, and in the next sentence say that they hate drugs.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 27, 2013, 04:39:57 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 27, 2013, 04:31:44 PM

cue vince lombardi....what the hell is goin on out there??

i played every sport imaginable and no one didnt smoke

Yep, your bowling team was a bunch of potheads.