Let's all talk about our experiences smoking weed. That'll be farging great.

Started by Diomedes, May 09, 2008, 08:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on April 01, 2009, 12:02:15 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 01, 2009, 11:21:11 AM
Another CNN article about Legalization  I'm beginning to think this is really gonna happen at some point here

QuotePeople will use this stuff whether it's legal or not. Just like they do booze. And you could make the argument that in some cases alcohol is just as dangerous as some drugs. I know.

What does he mean with this line? Is Cafferty a drunk or something? 

got busted for drunk driving
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I figured it was something like that.

A big farg you to any writer whose articles assume the reader is following his personal life. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Diomedes

don't get me started on taxing tobacco...black market here I come
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

i know two people who switched over to rolling their own in the past year to cut costs
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Diomedes on April 01, 2009, 03:28:06 PM
don't get me started on taxing tobacco...black market here I come

That's racist.

General_Failure

That's where you buy menthol, right?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

How did you know I smoke menthol?  Creepy.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Diomedes on April 01, 2009, 06:03:14 PM
How did you know I smoke menthol?  Creepy.
Kool's would be to easy, you work outside and everyone i worked with diggin holes smoked Newports, so im guessing Camel Mentols
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

I started out on regular cigarettes as a kid, twelve years old.  Switched to menthol--and yes, Kool's, never liked Newports---in '94 and smoked those until I quit in '05.  Since starting back up again last fall, I'm on the American Spirit Menthols.   Whatever chemicals they put in the Kools made the addiction worse; I was around a pack and a half to two a day for decade or so.  Now that I'm smoking the chemical free johnsons, I'm at about a half pack.

And my old lady is just farging thrilled.

Seabiscuit36

nice man.  I'm a farging weirdo and don't get addicted to cigs.  I decided it was time to stop a month ago and havent thought about one other than when I was watching Band of Brothers

Diomedes

Part of why I switched over to menthol was that the kids at my college who were always bumming cigarettes were too farging spoiled to actually take a menthol, so I actually smoked an entire pack I paid for rather than only 17 or 18 of 'em, without being a scrooge and telling these kids to farg off.  Sure, you can have a cigarette...produce green package....oh, no thanks?  Kool.

The other part was menthol taste a farg lot better and as we all know once you go black, you never go back.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Diomedes

PoopyfaceMcGee