Let's all talk about our experiences smoking weed. That'll be farging great.

Started by Diomedes, May 09, 2008, 08:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

It's not practical to grow your own tobacco, while it is to grow your own pot.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

I don't spend much time with either. What makes it impractical?

The man. The myth. The legend.

fansince61

Quote from: General_Failure on February 24, 2009, 12:19:24 PM
Quote from: Diomedes on February 24, 2009, 11:46:26 AM
you're willing to pay 50 bucks an ounce tax, rjs

imagine what that figure would rise to over the years if it gets established as the base? 

farg that...assuming it wouldn't get me put in jail, I'd actually go to the trouble to grow my own rather than pay that much tax

You'll need a special $500,000 license to grow your own.

I brew beer and make wine at home from kits that are aviaible from stores and over the internet.  Know reason this would be the same someday. 8)

Diomedes

Quote from: General_Failure on February 24, 2009, 01:32:07 PM
I don't spend much time with either. What makes it impractical?

You need to plant quite a lot of it for it to grow I think, like corn, and it doesn't grow in a basement.  Then you have to dry it, which takes a lot of space..the leaves are huge.  Then of course you gotta shred it, etc.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Diomedes

Quote from: fansince61 on February 24, 2009, 01:33:27 PMI brew beer and make wine at home from kits that are aviaible from stores and over the internet.

Is it legal to distill your own spirits if it's for personal consumption only?

fansince61

Quote from: Diomedes on February 24, 2009, 01:35:28 PM
Quote from: fansince61 on February 24, 2009, 01:33:27 PMI brew beer and make wine at home from kits that are aviaible from stores and over the internet.

Is it legal to distill your own spirits if it's for personal consumption only?

No.  I only ferment for beer and wine..I can't make "hard stuff"

Diomedes

I know it's legal for beer and wine, never thought about making my own spirits.  Of course they'd make that illegal.

ice grillin you

my friends family used to make pot liquor all the time when we were growing up....good god was it awful
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

Pot liquor has a good sounding name and can't be any worse than this homemade Rhubbarb wine we had to drink at underaged poker parties

reese125

Rome

A $50 tax on an ounce of squeef would be hilarious.  They might collect $100 total.

reese125

I dont think Ive heard anyone refer to weed as squeef

I thought that was a silent pssy fart

Diomedes

fansince61

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 24, 2009, 01:54:16 PM
my friends family used to make pot liquor all the time when we were growing up....good god was it awful

Some of the home beer and wine kits are excellent all are very good.  Once you get your start up stuff, you are talking about $2-3/bottle for great wine.  Its a nice hobby and makes for great Xmas presents.  especially if it's from your private "aged collection" :yay