Let's all talk about our experiences smoking weed. That'll be farging great.

Started by Diomedes, May 09, 2008, 08:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/01/nyregion/drug-use-and-arrests-accompany-phishs-madison-square-garden-shows.html?ref=arts

How much money did the City of New York piss away on busting a bunch of farging hippies with excruciating taste in music last night?

This country sucks and the fascist dickfaces who run it deserve to spend some time in the farging holes they routinely toss non-violent offenders into.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on January 01, 2014, 04:00:09 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/01/nyregion/drug-use-and-arrests-accompany-phishs-madison-square-garden-shows.html?ref=arts

How much money did the City of New York piss away on busting a bunch of farging hippies with excruciating taste in music last night?

This country sucks and the fascist dickfaces who run it deserve to spend some time in the farging holes they routinely toss non-violent offenders into.

crime is big bidness
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

steal 5 thousand bucks, you're a criminal
steal 5 billion, you're a businessman
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

General_Failure

BREAKING NEWS: Ann Coulter says something to bring attention to her latest book/get her a paid television appearance/give Bill Maher ammo for their next hatefarg session.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

ILL legalized medical dope. I'm pretty sure I have at least 25% of the ailments that'll get a prescription.

Seabiscuit36

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/anne-arundel/annapolis/bs-md-ar-police-chief-20140225,0,2160126.story

Synopsis, Maryland is considering Decriminalization/Legalization since its Medical program is a joke.  Various state and county police officials are up in arms over losing what amounts to 10 million in forfeitures per year which is divied up between the agencies.  Not to mention an easy way to lock up the unwanted.  So the genius in the story below when asked about Colorado's legalization, stated that 30 people died from overdoses on the day it was legalized.  Great homework bro!
QuoteAnnapolis police chief apologizes for marijuana misspeak
Pristoop says he obtained inaccurate data regarding deaths related to Colorado marijuana legislation

By Sean Welsh, The Baltimore Sun

6:49 PM EST, February 25, 2014
Advertisement

Annapolis Police Chief Michael Pristoop issued an apology Tuesday for inaccurate statements he made about deaths related to the legalization of marijuana in Colorado.

Pristoop, in testimony regarding legalization of marijuana, stated that overdoses on marijuana led to more than 30 deaths on the first day the drug was legalized in Colorado. That data was based upon a hoax story that ran on satirical and comedy websites.

"I apologize for the information I provided concerning the deaths. I believed the information I obtained was accurate but I now know the story is nothing more than an urban legend," the chief said in a statement. "This does not take away from the other facts presented in opposition to legalization or the good work of the Maryland Chiefs and Maryland Sheriffs associations."

Pristoop was speaking before the Maryland Senate Judiciary Committee, opposing the decriminalization and legalization of marijuana, according to the statement from Annapolis police. His testimony was stopped by those on the committee who recognized the error.

According to the statement from the police department, Pristoop discovered the data was "an urban myth" while following up on the report after the meeting.

During the testimony Tuesday, police chiefs, sheriffs and states attorneys said loosening marijuana laws in Maryland would undermine drug enforcement — though they said their opposition did not extend to making medical marijuana more readily available to those who need it.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Rome

ice grillin you

i was reading another story and there was a prisoner in it talking about how all the time he would have to watch inmates that were kiddie rapists or cold blooded murderers walk past his cell on their way to being released while he was doing life for selling some drugs to put food on the table for his kids

smeags

ill be hanging with some khalifa kush tonight ....  >:D

edit - for the record, this was - A++++++++

smeags

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jeff-sessions-warns-america-marijuana-grocery-store_us_58b58d8de4b0a8a9b7863d93?section=politics

LOVE THIS PART ...

On Monday, Sessions decried marijuana legalization to reporters at the Justice Department, claiming "real violence" can be attributed to the "current levels of THC in marijuana."

QuoteOn Monday, Sessions decried marijuana legalization to reporters at the Justice Department, claiming "real violence" can be attributed to the "current levels of THC in marijuana."

"I don't think America is going to be a better place when people of all ages, and particularly young people, are smoking pot," Sessions said. "I believe it's an unhealthy practice, and current levels of THC in marijuana are very high compared to what they were a few years ago, and we're seeing real violence around that."

real violence ?

Rome