Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

Willful ignorance is a self propelled misery engine, especially for anyone the dominant idiots of any particular time and place happen to outnumber or outgun.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

phattymatty

I just spent a week in AZ was was called a libtard twice just for saying that I am from the Northeast.  Like we weren't even talking politics.  Interesting breed out there in the desert.  Although the younger people do seem to be taking them the right (left) direction.

MDS

white people from the suburbs say it with me
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: phattymatty on May 10, 2021, 02:24:41 PM
I just spent a week in AZ was was called a libtard twice just for saying that I am from the Northeast.  Like we weren't even talking politics.  Interesting breed out there in the desert.  Although the younger people do seem to be taking them the right (left) direction.

Lol brainwashed idiots. The audit they're doing out there proves it

Munson

Our state is having school board elections today and all over the statute there are a bunch of right wing nutters running for spots, including my district. Lady has all beliefs you'd think of...schools should have been full bore open this whole time, critical race theory is being taught in our schools and must be stopped, 1619 project scary!, her blog has some indications of buying into the Big Lie, etc.

It's gotten contentious and the turnout is super high for one of these elections.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

God damn, I couldn't handle that.  I think I'm gonna stay in Baltimore City forever.  F'n white people scare me.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

This is a relatively blue suburb but goddamn we have some crazies.

Meanwhile, in Texas, state officials are addressing what really matters: owning the libs

https://twitter.com/bfriedmandc/status/1392121610036031488
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

A land of farging idiots.

Actually that applies to all red states

PhillyPhreak54

SD

I'm surprised a bunch of MAGA deplorables didn't start a gofundme for his lawyer fees. Where's the my pillow guy when he needed him

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous