Brandon Graham, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Diomedes, April 22, 2010, 09:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: DH on January 03, 2012, 12:30:17 PM
when they traded up, feva called me and we were like two little girls all excited to hear earl thomas' name get called...when graham was announced, i think we simultaneously hung up on each other - no words spoken

This is especially telling, as Feva is a Michigan fan.

ice grillin you

pierre paul had a ridiculous ceiling and clearly should have been the pick there...it was obvious then and even more so now
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

so you're agreeing with the FO taking a DE, they just took the wrong one?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on January 03, 2012, 07:52:52 PM
so you're agreeing with the FO taking a DE, they just took the wrong one?

correct

altho i would have been totally on board with thomas had they gone in that direction

SD

I wish they'd pick D lineman like the Giants do. Scrap the small quick high motor guys and get tall athletic beasts who can disrupt plays.

Munson

DE was a secondary need IMO (pun intended)....as in I wasn't mad they drafted d-line, but would have preferred they went S
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

BigEd76

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 03, 2012, 06:57:57 PM
pierre paul had a ridiculous ceiling and clearly should have been the pick there...it was obvious then and even more so now

Nobody heard of him until the backflip video

flipflipflip

Feva

Quote from: DH on January 03, 2012, 12:30:17 PM
when they traded up, feva called me and we were like two little girls all excited to hear earl thomas' name get called...when graham was announced, i think we simultaneously hung up on each other - no words spoken

Ha! No bullshtein... I thought of that call the second I heard Thomas got voted to the Pro Bowl.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Rome

Graham better put it together, and I mean ALL TOGETHER, this year.

From Spadaro...

QuoteWell, had the Eagles signed JP [Parker] he would have had a guaranteed year, too. Look, if Graham stinks in camp, he won't make the team. If he stinks, we are all going to be so tremendously disappointed. A lot is riding on the guy. The Eagles have a good group at DE. Could be a lot better than good if Graham plays as well as the Eagles think he can. We shall see.

Wow.

MDS

"we are all going to be tremendously disappointed"

lol

what a joke of a human being
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on April 22, 2010, 09:00:27 PM
Say hello to 2010 version of Jerome McDougle

Nominee for most accurate post to start out a thread in  :CF history

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on March 21, 2012, 07:03:52 PM

kinda scary when me and errand boy were all alone on an island together....i was absolutely raped by the board for like the first ten pages of this thread

General_Failure

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 21, 2012, 07:24:40 PM
Quote from: SD on March 21, 2012, 07:03:52 PM

kinda scary when me and errand boy were all alone on an island together....i was absolutely raped by the board for like the first ten pages of this thread

Maybe you're thinking of somewhere else, because the first ten pages of this thread contain no IGY raping.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

yeah it was probably closer to like the first 15

reese125

graham cracker gonna blow up this year watch