The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeti

"Squaw" is a derogatory term you fargin racist.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

General_Failure

He doesn't pronounce it with a hard W, so she said he's one of the good ones.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 21, 2016, 08:14:01 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on September 21, 2016, 04:07:19 PM
holy farging shtein trump just proposed a nationwide stop and frisk program for black communities

Jesus Christ on a crutch

This dude is amazing and not in a good way

Oh and he sidestepped the questions today about his charity caking off his legal bills

I used to think trump was more or less a joke who most likely didn't even care about the presidency....but I'm convinced now he is all about white supremacy and changing the country in that direction
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

I don't get why the police won't release the video of the Charlotte killing...no matter who it favors the camera don't lie

PhillyPhreak54

Just another group of pols and admins who think they can cover shtein up.

Transparency is the only answer. If your cops were wrong? It's gonna be found out sooner or later and you look worse by trying to cover it up

MDS

if trump wins we'll definitely have a race war so theres that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

I hope not.  I'm the wrong color in this town, nevermind what my politics are.

"...but I'm on your side!"
" BURN MOTHERfargER "
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

smeags

QuoteDonald Trump's campaign chair in a prominent Ohio county has claimed there was "no racism" during the 1960s

I had to read this quote 20 times to make sure I got it right. she needs a curb job. now.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

Okie cop has been charged with first degree manslaughter

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Race issue aside, I'm not hearing enough people talking about the role guns play here.  Can you really expect cops not to shoot first when everyone is armed at least as well as they are?  These cops know damn well that every single motherfarger they engage could be packing, and if they shoot first too often, well maybe that's a consequence of reasonable fear?  You can't police people who are better armed than you are.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on September 22, 2016, 07:46:36 PM
Race issue aside, I'm not hearing enough people talking about the role guns play here.  Can you really expect cops not to shoot first when everyone is armed at least as well as they are?  These cops know damn well that every single motherfarger they engage could be packing, and if they shoot first too often, well maybe that's a consequence of reasonable fear?  You can't police people who are better armed than you are.

That's a major problem for sure. Theyre trigger happy because everyone in their mother has a gun. The stupid farging open carry laws make it worse. You could have some unhinged farg legally carrying an ar15 on his shoulder and just decide he doesn't like someone and shoot them.

North Carolina is open carry so even if the deceased guy did have a gun he was within his rights. It makes it easy for the cops to say he twitched or moved it towards them.

It's a problem and will only get worse. Trigger happy cops are a byproduct of everyone being armed. Toss in the racism and here we are.

Diomedes

I may be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure the AA community writ large is pro-gun control.  It says something that the community most threatened by gun violence is for gun control, doesn't it?

If you have racism in place, as we have had from the founding moment of the country, and then you drop guns-for-anyone-who-wants-one into the mix...guess who gets the bulk of the shootings?