The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

I don't want to say that's good but...it's probably good tbh. The shtein going on in California with the dudes that were found hanging is not something that needs to spread right now
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Spend five minutes among cops and the shtein you'll hear and see will be unlike anything you've ever experienced.

The worst part is they see themselves as victims in this disaster of a society we've built.  It's pathetic and laughable. 

Geowhizzer

Colossal douchebag Matt Gaetz at it again.  Mind you... he has no actual children.

https://twitter.com/kazweida/status/1273400453062029314

EDIT:  Here's one with the clip embedded:

https://twitter.com/mayaharris_/status/1273395754095296514

Rome

Gaetz is the dude in high school who picked on the freshman until he got the shtein kicked out of him.

Then he went home and daddy tuned him up some more for getting his ass kicked.

General_Failure

phattymatty

gaetz adopted a cuban man to own the libs.  pretty bold move actually.

MDS

the gaetz story is so farging weird

hes calling someone he didnt actually adopt and who is maybe 20 years younger than him, that he first met when he was 12, his son. someone hes previously hidden from everyone and referred to as a helper.

is he farging him? is this like creep mentor-mentee shtein? i have so many questions and all of them revert back to matt gaetz being a humongous piece of garbage.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

you are way overthinking this.  he's an icehole who is angry that no one wants to hear his thoughts on equal rights.

he's had this in his back pocket for years and is too dumb to make it seem sincere. he thought this was going to be some kind of eye opening gotcha moment.

just one of the worst human beings ever, almost said worse than trump, no but he's as close as you can get.

General_Failure

Rome

Why do they keep shooting people running away from them?

Maybe make page 1 of the training manual be this:

DON'T SHOOT FLEEING SUSPECTS. 

General_Failure

Sure, just take all the fun out of rolling up to someone and yelling from your car, "run, boy!"

Diomedes

Quote from: Rome on June 19, 2020, 10:34:08 AMWhy do they keep shooting people running away from them?

In this case, they'll argue:  he had a gun.

And, assuming they are right--not a great assumption given how often cops plant guns--then this case will not garner the widespread sympathy and outrage that cases like Floyd, Taylor, et. al did.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger