The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Lol at that bitch at the end of that.  "Stop taking our stuff away.  If they don't stop taking our stuff away we're going to get violent." 

I think she's quoting Sitting Bull. 

Tomahawk

This is weird because I thought every single person in FLA is racist

https://youtu.be/plqPXzyyuqQ

Sgt PSN

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

QuoteTony Perkins, president of the anti-gay religious lobbying group the Family Research Council, had his home destroyed by the massive flooding ravaging Southern Louisiana this week.

Although no one wants to celebrate a person losing their home, the destruction of Perkins' house isn't without irony, considering that he's claimed in the past that natural disasters are God's way of punishing an increasingly gay-friendly world.

Calling into his own radio show, Perkins described the flood as being of "biblical proportions," adding that he and his family will have to live in a camper for 6 months until the damage is repaired.

But Perkins was careful to point out that this particular flood wasn't because of the gays, but rather an "incredible, encouraging spiritual exercise to take you to the next level in your walk with an almighty and gracious God who does all things well."

The floods in Louisiana have so far killed 11 people and destroyed over 40,000 homes.

Last year, Perkins had as a guest on his radio show Christian "prophet" Jonathan Cahn, who claimed that Hurricane Joaquin was a sign of God's wrath for the legalization of gay marriage.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

General_Failure

Hey, he actually considers them people. Baby steps!

The man. The myth. The legend.

smeags

Sgt PSN

So like a week ago Paul Ryan is on the radio talking about how Drumpf should not rescind DACA.  Today he's in front of the cameras talking about how great it was for Drumpf to rescind it and allow Congress 6 months to figure out a solution.  Clown. 

smeags

its like a shell game with these dopes.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 06, 2017, 12:30:33 PM
So like a week ago Paul Ryan is on the radio talking about how Drumpf should not rescind DACA.  Today he's in front of the cameras talking about how great it was for Drumpf to rescind it and allow Congress 6 months to figure out a solution.  Clown.

they are more mad at him about raising the debt ceiling than they are about him being a white supremacist

PhillyPhreak54

Go ahead and search twitter for the letter Kevin Sumlin received and then throw up

MDS

truthers are already out on that one

FAKE
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.