The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Richard Spencer speaking at Auburn University: 'SEC football is sick. Black athletes not part of white identity. I would ban football.'

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

I guess it's progress when you can kill a few white people and be taken alive.

MDS

desoto is a mostly black school in texas that just won the state football title. they have a white coach.

right now there is a board meeting to decide whether or not to fire the coach because of his skin color

where my man havas at fighting the good fight
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Thought your post was gonna be about the Virginia dude running for governor who tweeted that nothing was worse than a yankee telling a southerner who/what to celebrate re: the removal of the confederate statues in NO. Funny thing is the guy is originally from Minnesota.

Heritage not hate!

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 24, 2017, 10:29:17 PM
desoto is a mostly black school in texas that just won the state football title. they have a white coach.

right now there is a board meeting to decide whether or not to fire the coach because of his skin color

where my man havas at fighting the good fight

cant find one black person who wants him fired because of race....and in fact most of the team and their parents went to the board meeting to defend the coach

one (black) person brought up the race thing and the media ran with it....and the person who brought up that race might have something to do with it is beefin with a black board member over the race accusation....board says there is possible ethics concerns with the coach and it has nothing to do with race

poor whitey tho....99.9% of the head coaches in the district are white and the coach in question here is being staunchly defended by everyone in the black community

but go ahead richard spencer
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i just want you to RISE UP for justice

oh and no action was taken....pour one out for the journalists who had to sit there for 5 hours for nothing at some horrible texas school board meeting. been there before.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

some white shadow going on there.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

For school next week my daughters class has to dress up like a historic figure who's inspired them. My daughter chose Rosa Parks. How the farg do I pull that off? Black face?

General_Failure

Yeah, don't do any makeup of any kind for that. No bronzer, and for god's sake no shoe polish.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Quote from: SD on April 27, 2017, 08:40:36 PM
For school next week my daughters class has to dress up like a historic figure who's inspired them. My daughter chose Rosa Parks. How the farg do I pull that off? Black face?

Pictures of the event are available.  Go find them.  Then, buy shtein that will make that outfit.  Pretty farging simple dude.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

SD

I told her to sit in the back of the classroom

Munson

^^^lol

Yeah for the love of god no blackface. I happen to think it's cool when a white kid chooses a black hero and wants to look like them, but it will not play over well in the court of public opinion if you try and make her black.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds