Rock shows

Started by Diomedes, April 11, 2006, 10:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

If there wee a CF Ghoul Pool, I'm pretty sure Matty would be everyone's favorite pick year to year
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

He'd be the smart pick, but how many would pick with their hearts and go MDS?

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: phattymatty on April 24, 2012, 06:49:05 PM
all booked for http://electricdaisycarnival.com/LasVegas/

300,000 ravers in one place. going to be retarded, not sure if in a good or bad way but it will be crazy.

I heard that thing was nutso last year. I have no desire to go during that (people said it was too crowded) but have fun and nail some emo ass.

mussa

Quote from: SD on April 11, 2012, 05:38:59 PM
Quote from: mussa on April 11, 2012, 05:13:45 PM
Good luck not wanting to murder people. I'll never go to a festival again. Decent lineup though

Why? I can't think of a better way to spend 3 days then drunk listening to great bands. There should be a decent amount of tail there too.

Hippy
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

phattymatty

think i'm gonna hit up the roots picnic at penns landing in a few weeks...has anyone went before?

Rome

Jane's Addiction tonight at HOB in Orlando.

Diomedes

Perry Farrell is what, 55 years old?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I blew it off.

I didn't feel like driving 90 minutes to see them.  Plus I gotta work tomorrow early and there's no way out of that, so...

SD

Quote from: Rome on May 15, 2012, 07:50:03 PM
I blew it off.

I didn't feel like driving 90 minutes to see them.  Plus I gotta work tomorrow early and there's no way out of that, so...

Sure there is, call out sick.

Rome

Van Halen cancelled all dates after June 27.

They're at each others throats again.

Or maybe it's just a case of having to listen to Kool & The Gang night after night.

Don Ho

Sammy Hagar on the Van Halen cancelled tour:

Quote"They're hard people to get along with, those brothers," Hagar told The Associated Press on Friday. "Otherwise I'd still be in the band.

"I'm surprised it took this long" for the tour to experience major difficulties, he added. "I predicted this was going to happen a lot sooner. I lost money on that bet!"

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

MMRBBQ was pretty incredible. Slash was great. Shinedown was incredible live. Their lead singer knows how to play the crowd better than any other frontman I've ever seen. Godsmack was crazy. Dear god at the tail that was backstage.

BigEd76

Pearl Jam is gonna be at Jay-Z's concert thing Labor Day weekend

SD

I'd love to go to that but it's going to be a mess

Don Ho

Quote from: BigEd76 on May 21, 2012, 01:20:49 PM
Pearl Jam is gonna be at Jay-Z's concert thing Labor Day weekend

Pearl Jam was one of the best concerts I ever saw. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.