Rock shows

Started by Diomedes, April 11, 2006, 10:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Quote from: Rome on August 15, 2010, 03:08:18 PM
did you take any videos with your iphone?

finally uploaded all 15 videos to my computer...only uploaded the best to youtube. i can show you all if you care but this ones the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYGD1lt7m8E

so good.

Rome

goddamn the iphone makes some unbelievable videos.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Still the greatest rap group ever

lol at this comment...so true.
Quote#
jeepwrang3
51 seconds ago

Look at all those white people jumping, Chuck D hates life now

ice grillin you

public enemy has always been way more popular with whites than blacks...at least since rolling stone put nation of millions in their best albums of all time list...the white media adored pe which attracted white kids to them...plus the bomb squad with their many guitar samples and overall sonics made more head bang type rap than head nod...toss in an anthrax collabo and BOOM you got suburban whites lining up for nation of islam membership cards....white guilt be powerful shtein

because public enemy were media darlings with the white press they became sickeningly overrated....they have some classic stuff but overall they dont have an album or song that should be anywhere near raps all time best of anything

and xclan and ice cube did the pro black thing much better
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

i'm a big PE fan and while they (chuck D) are one of the greats to me ice cube is the best.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

charlie

Nothing beats Tesla and the flock of 45 year old 80's groupies waving their lighters in the air to Love Song though.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

if it doesn't have the igy stamp of approval it isn't worthy of our appreciation.

smeags

so did anyone else catch the guy in that vid clip that's sitting puffing on a blunt ?

SD

Quote from: smeags on August 19, 2010, 09:48:53 AM
i'm a big PE fan and while they (chuck D) are one of the greats to me ice cube is the best.

Anything after Tupac started rapping I couldn't give you an opinion on. When I was growing up NWA was and still is the shtein. Ice Cube/Dre/Ren/Eazy...just an unbelievable pool of talent.

smeags

as individuals i'll give dre a ton of credit for what he's done since NWA but easy e was average IMO and ren was just some guy. cube made that group. when he left because of the other guys selling out they went to shtein. but as a complete group you're right. sick.

cube's tune no vaseline is still the best diss track ever IMO.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

smeags