Started by Diomedes, April 11, 2006, 10:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

going to see jilly from philly work her magic in a few weeks
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Dillen

Saw the kooks and joywave in Central Park last night. Was a great show. Sweet set up they have there too

hunt

imagine dragons show was a good time...my kid enjoyed it.  a whole lot of pop rock...they put on a good show.
radioactive, and such.

only crap part was walking from the cbp lot to the center during a f'n torrential downpour.  :-X
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

SD

Grohl fell off stage June 12th and broke his leg, he had to cancel the rest of his European tour. His North American tour is a go, seeing the Foo Fighters on Monday at the SBC.

phattymatty

Went down to southern murrland to see the violent femmes at this place on the Chesapeake yesterday and they were fun as hell as usual. Sound exactly the same as 25 years ago.

We weren't even going to stay for bare naked ladies the headliner because farg those guys but decided to stick around because why not beer was cheap. They were surprisingly fun. More of like a cheesy singalong or musical theater or something but it was fun. Crowd seemed like a NASCAR event. Jabronis.

SD

So a big group of friends (20+) are going to Kenny Chesney at the Linc Saturday. I was offered an extra free ticket. I couldn't tell you one thing he sings but I heard the tailgate is a good time so I'm going. This will be my first ever redneck event.

General_Failure

Get Riley Cooper's autograph for me.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

you'll have to fight every poster here for it

Rome

SamiGirl should be there.  I haven't heard from her in a while, but she should be there.  She's all about the country music now.

MDS

i went like 6 years ago and it was a disgrace

get drunk
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

If you've never seen the Foo Fighters live your life is incomplete in my book. Grohl was in a farging cast and lit the SBC on fire. I'm trying to get tickets to the show on the 13th. Aside from TOOL probably the best show I've ever seen.

Diomedes

You need to see more shows, and go to fewer arenas.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: MDS on July 04, 2015, 10:22:30 PM
i went like 6 years ago and it was a disgrace

get drunk

Seriously considering wearing a Riley Cooper jersey

General_Failure

Cancer Awareness Pink or Alternate Black?

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

rock a jean jacket with kkkooper jersey on one side and the kkkonfederate flag on the other

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous