Started by Diomedes, April 11, 2006, 10:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Thugs?   I didn't see any black people.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

They were all fighting Riley Cooper, silly.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

look at pennsyltucky go
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

The blonde chick peeing in the street was hot.

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on May 31, 2015, 07:31:15 PM
Thugs?   I didn't see any black people.

I did that one black dude in the first video...he was the thug

Munson

Firefly was pretty fun this year. The rain created a lot of mud which sucked, but in terms of logistics I think it was overall their best set up so far.

Paul McCartney was awesome. Morrissey was also pretty good. Pretty cool to see those two before either of them bite the dust.

Sublime w/Rome got interrupted during their set by the storms that came through, so unfortunately never got to hear Santeria or What I Got. But they played a lot of their other more well known stuff.

The Killers were fantastic again. Only complaint with their setlist is the two songs they played off their most recent album might have been two of my least favorite on what was otherwise a strong album IMO.

Andrew McMahon puts on one of the best live shows I've seen for a guy that spends 75% of the show at his piano.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

They showed a majority of the shows on the axs channel. I watched snoop and a bit of the Killers. You tubed McCartney's performance.

Seeing the Foo Fighters July 6th at the SBC

smeags

Quote from: Munson on June 22, 2015, 07:46:03 PM
Firefly was pretty fun this year. The rain created a lot of mud which sucked, but in terms of logistics I think it was overall their best set up so far.

Sublime w/Rome got interrupted during their set by the storms that came through, so unfortunately never got to hear Santeria or What I Got. But they played a lot of their other more well known stuff.

big fan of sublime - did they play badfish at least ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Munson

Quote from: smeags on June 23, 2015, 08:37:38 AM
Quote from: Munson on June 22, 2015, 07:46:03 PM

big fan of sublime - did they play badfish at least ?

Unfortunately not, that's the other real big one they didn't get to. We got pretty much everything else you would think though...Doin Time, 40oz To Freedom, Wrong Way, Smoke Two Joints, etc.

When the Firefly officials came on staage to tell them they had to stop, Rome was pissed. They cut them off mid song too.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

smeags

how is rome with them ?

Munson

Quote from: smeags on June 23, 2015, 11:06:47 AM
how is rome with them ?

He seemed fine to me, but I'm not exactly a Sublime purist. He sounds enough like the old lead singer that it's not distracting or anything, at least to me. Had a lot of energy and seemed to fit the Sublime vibe haha.

smeags

yeah im a fan but not a purist. bradley nowell was awesome though. but the vibe is what i wondering about. i def dig that type of reggae inspired music. 311 is another i like alot.

Eagles_Legendz

Going to see Imagine Dragons this weekend.  I know they're super commercialized blah blah etc.  still love how most of their stuff sounds.

hunt

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on June 23, 2015, 03:24:20 PM
Going to see Imagine Dragons this weekend.  I know they're super commercialized blah blah etc.  still love how most of their stuff sounds.

i'll be there with the wife & kid.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is