Eagles vs. Cardinals - NFC Championship game

Started by SD_Eagle5, January 11, 2009, 04:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

Say what you want, they're there. farg Arizona.

reese125

I said it before the Carolina game and Im sticking it to it now

the winner of the Eagles Giants game goes to the Superbowl...yep...that means the Birds over this squad as the D will get pressure on Warner

cannot believe this is actually a valid thread

BigEd76

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Mother farging right.  Make those Cards pay for even briefly believing they are a valid team.  Expose them for the softies that they are.

Wingspan

If the chargers win this afternoon, neither of the superbowl teams will have had 10 wins
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

BigEd76

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: BigEd76 on January 11, 2009, 04:34:23 PM
Eagles already a 3-pt favorite, O/U 49.5

I'm a little surprised, Fitzgerald is on a different level right  now and I hate to say it but the Cards remind me a bit of the 2000 Rams.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Unless the Cardinals find a magic running game up their ass, they need more than just Fitz.  The Panthers played retarded defense and didn't even double him every play.

The key will be if the Eagles O can march up and down the field against the Cards' D.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

General_Failure

There is only one scenario even close to being a gut-wrenching loss, and that is an Eagles/Baltimore superbowl. Losing to Arizona or San Diego would be disgusting, and losing to Pittsburgh would suck. None of those is a rookie QB and Reid's former special team's coach, or a defense that completely raped them already.

The man. The myth. The legend.

rjs246

Quote from: General_Failure on January 11, 2009, 04:45:46 PM
There is only one scenario even close to being a gut-wrenching loss, and that is an Eagles/Baltimore superbowl. Losing to Arizona or San Diego would be disgusting, and losing to Pittsburgh would suck. None of those is a rookie QB and Reid's former special team's coach, or a defense that completely raped them already.

Fact.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

hunt

until i see them holding up the lombardi trophy, i stand by my stance that this team stinks. 
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Seabiscuit36

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/sports/articles/2009/01/10/20090110spt-cardslayer.html
If the Philadelphia Eagles beat the New York Giants Sunday, the Cardinals will play host to the NFC title game next Sunday. Tickets would go on sale Sunday at 3 p.m. through Ticketmaster by phone at 800-745-3000 or online at ticketmaster.com.

Tickets also would be available at both the Cardinals' Tempe training facility and at the University of Phoenix Stadium box office Sunday from 3-6 p.m. All of Sunday's ticket sales would be limited to Arizona residents with photo ID.

On Monday, the Tempe box office would be open from 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m., and the stadium office from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. There will be an eight-ticket limit per transaction. Tickets will be available nationwide starting Tuesday at noon.