Men Should Act Like Men...

Started by rjs246, January 24, 2007, 08:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susquehanna Birder

You need some of that wasp/hornet spray, GF. That stuff wastes all bugs in seconds.

General_Failure

Got some. We've also got rhinoceros beetles throwing themselves at the windows all night. I walk outside and there's a dozen of them all dead on their backs.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

I just did a pretty manly thing.  I just cut three inches of hair off from in front of my eyes..

I haven't gotten a haircut since July of last year and I finally got sick of farging with it, so I cut it.  It looks pretty good too.  It's still pretty long but it looks a little less wolfman and a little more Wolfman Jack now.

Eh - I'm getting it cut for real on Wednesday anyway.

mussa

i found a loofah in my buddies shower. i gave him hell. thats fargin gay.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

loofers are gross for one reason....in caddyshack when the kid throws up in his mouth when asked to loofer the old bags back...if it wasnt for that scene id be using a loofer right now
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

They're also gross because Bill O'Reilly likes to talk dirty about them.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

I bought Soy Milk the other night.   :paranoid
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

SunMo

whoever it was that bought the car their wife wanted should post here now... i forget who it was and i'm not looking into it.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

mussa

Feva

Once, I carried L'il Feva around in one of these:

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SunMo

that must have looked weird...

a black guy with his kid, i mean
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Or:

What black guy hasn't carried his kid around in a white chick?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Feva

Quote from: SunMo on January 31, 2007, 08:33:50 PM
that must have looked weird...

a black guy with his kid, i mean

Ha.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews