New York, New York....Big City of Dreams

Started by ice grillin you, December 13, 2010, 02:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

lol, the guy who Pimp stiff arms and goes around is named Dodge.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Eagaholic on December 19, 2010, 05:10:25 PM

also the guy who is going to be unemployed tomorrow

SD

The best part of the return is once Desean breaks free you see Coughlin throw his clipboard to the ground. Originally I thought that was a flag.

Eagaholic

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 19, 2010, 05:12:03 PM
Quote from: Eagaholic on December 19, 2010, 05:10:25 PM

also the guy who is going to be unemployed tomorrow

yeah, he could have redeemed himself with a tackle

PoopyfaceMcGee

Next up will someone please get video of the Andy Reid post-game presser?

General_Failure

Quote from: FastFreddie on December 19, 2010, 05:14:06 PM
Next up will someone please get video of the Andy Reid post-game presser?

Need something to bring you back down after that game?

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

heres the question to ponder:

where does this win rank up on the all time list? id say its easy top 5 all time eagles...in fact arguments can be made that its better than the falcons nfc title one.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on December 19, 2010, 05:15:41 PM

where does this win rank up on the all time list? id say its easy top 5 all time eagles...in fact arguments can be made that its better than the falcons nfc title one.

Definitely top 5.

Imagine being a New York fan:
Cliff Lee chooses the Phillies over the Yankees
The Flyers destroy the Rangers
Then this game

The greatness of this week can not be overemphasized

PoopyfaceMcGee

Dimitri Patterson made a great play adjusting to DeSean's bobble on the return, then someone got an absolutely ridiculous block to seal it... looks like Chaney.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: SD on December 19, 2010, 05:22:35 PM
Quote from: MDS on December 19, 2010, 05:15:41 PM

Definitely top 5.

Imagine being a New York fan:
Cliff Lee chooses the Phillies over the Yankees
The Flyers destroy the Rangers
Then this game

The greatness of this week can not be overemphasized

This cannot be overstated!
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

General_Failure

SD

Burrito's and ball scratching were at record highs today

PoopyfaceMcGee

QuoteThe Eagles overcame a 21-point halftime deficit to win 38-31. The last time the Eagles came back to win a game when they were down by at least 21 points at the half was on October 27, 1946 when they were down 24-0 at the taterskins. They would win the game 28-24 In the last 70 years, this is just the 3rd time the Giants lost a game in which they led by at least 21 points at halftime. The others were on November 26, 2006 at Tennessee and on December 21, 1996 at home to New England. Those two games also represent the only other times in the last 70 years in which the Giants blew a 14-point lead after three quarters and lost, which is what the Giants had Sunday against the Eagles. This is the 3rd time in the last 70 years in which the Eagles won a game when they trailed by 14 points after three quarters. The others were October 27, 1985 against the Bills and October 1, 1978 at the Baltimore Colts.

Eagaholic

this literally was infinitely greater than the creation of the universe!

General_Failure

Quote from: FastFreddie on December 19, 2010, 05:31:28 PM
QuoteThe Eagles overcame a 21-point halftime deficit to win 38-31. The last time the Eagles came back to win a game when they were down by at least 21 points at the half was on October 27, 1946 when they were down 24-0 at the taterskins. They would win the game 28-24 In the last 70 years, this is just the 3rd time the Giants lost a game in which they led by at least 21 points at halftime. The others were on November 26, 2006 at Tennessee and on December 21, 1996 at home to New England. Those two games also represent the only other times in the last 70 years in which the Giants blew a 14-point lead after three quarters and lost, which is what the Giants had Sunday against the Eagles. This is the 3rd time in the last 70 years in which the Eagles won a game when they trailed by 14 points after three quarters. The others were October 27, 1985 against the Bills and October 1, 1978 at the Baltimore Colts.

So, top five all time?