Divisional - Giants: Feel It In The Air

Started by MDS, January 15, 2023, 08:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I have it muted so yeah it's a bit quiet. 

QB Eagles

We've had a broken chain break and a contact replacement break.

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on January 21, 2023, 08:50:26 PM
I have it muted so yeah it's a bit quiet.

I'm finally awake and the profanities are nw flying (yes even when they are winning) so all i hear is my wife telling me to STFU.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Enough of a rout that they even had a designed TD for the Killa. What a clinic.

Rome

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

QB Eagles

Quote from: Munson on January 21, 2023, 09:24:36 PM
Is Quez hurt? Seeing a lot of Pascal

They haven't been in need of a deep threat. I'd just as well have Pascal out there than 50/50 ball Quez.

PhillyPhreak54

Let's get a 28-0 at the half plz

Bonus if it's a Kenny G TD

Munson

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

PhillyPhreak54

How's that Hurts vs Daniel Jones matchup going

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Haven't been able to watch yet tonight, but I want to say both lol and lmao. Thank you.

The man. The myth. The legend.