Week 13 - Niners: Doing MDS’ Job Again

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 27, 2023, 08:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

What putrid tackling

The LBs are being roasted by Shanahan.

Damn

PhillyPhreak54

Maybe some quicker developing plays? And not sloth like ones?

Should've gone for it on 4th

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

NC_Eagle

Just keep Hurts out, not like they're going to win.
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

ice grillin you

Quote from: NC_Eagle on December 03, 2023, 07:02:50 PMJust keep Hurts out, not like they're going to win.

Yeah absolutely awful decision to bring him back

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Defense stunk, secondary is not going to improve any time soon and this is not offensive playcalling they just could not execute because the Niners are that much better than the birds, birds aren't even on the same level right now.

Going to be just as bad next week.

This was not embarrassing. This was just a good old reality check, birds maybe the 5th best team in nfl?

If I was a Niners fan I'd be chirping too.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Glad I skipped this one to fill out job applications to try and move up at work. Both those things seem equally soul crushing and disappointing, but at least I might get more money.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

They got got.

Time to refocus. Maybe they needed an ass whipping

Don Ho

I'm not even bummed or pissed off. That thing went south so fast, once they didn't score tds those first two possessions 6–0 lead even against at the time a struggling Niners team didn't mean shtein.  As mentioned earlier, that was an old fashioned ass beating on both sides of the ball.

Don Ho

Quote from: Diomedes on December 03, 2023, 06:27:22 PMOne hopes.

The truth is that if Dom keeps his hands to himself, that either doesn't happen, or only Greenlaw gets thrown out.  If the head of security is the guy who's supposed to be cool when things are hot, that was a professional failure.

This!  Bad look for the Joe Rockhead