Around the NFL - 2013

Started by Diomedes, January 11, 2013, 02:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

something isnt right about those packer prices....im pretty sure the nfl sets ticket prices for playoffs and they arent 102 and 313....those have to be suites or some sort of vip seats....altho 8500 seems like a high amount of those kinds of seats
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

It is actually Rod Marinelli who will be Lovie's DC in Tamp, not Frazier

SunMo

Word is the Cowboys won't let him leave though
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

I'm sure that'll go over well. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

Jeff Tripplette somehow will be allowed to ref a playoff game

Who is he blowing?

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

Bears signed Jay Cutler to a 7yr contract today

Sgt PSN

Cutler has grown up a bit over the last 2 years, so I can see why the Bears would want to commit to him going forward, but I still think they were stupid for playing him over McCown.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

One day there might not be any more dumb rednecks in the NFL. It might take a hundred years, turning Texas to glass, and all the players to be replaced by robots, but it might happen.

On the plus side, I haven't seen any comments from Vikings fans defending Priefer or calling Kluwe a big gay homo. I'm sure if I checked their official board half the posts would be that because official boards for anything are awful. I'm seeing a few comparisons to Tebow, who was apparently murdered at some point for being super Christian in a league full of Christians, so farg everyone and everything.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

I agree with Kluwe's views, but the fact remains that in his last year with the Vikings, he was a below average punter and one of the more expensive punters due to his veteran status. I would have replaced him, too. They get pretty much the same performance from the new guy at a fraction of the price.

Rome

But if he was dialing his punts down yardage-wise at the direction of his coach or coaches, his stats shouldn't be held against him.

Eagaholic

I've long since felt there should be a law about separation of church and sport, and separation of politics, social causes etc. shouldn't be far behind. I wish players would just let it be farging football. This case might be a bit different if he was in fact personally attacked but it also comes across as him having an agenda against his old club that cut him.