Week 17 - Cardinals: Gannon’s Revenge?

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 28, 2023, 11:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Never liked Sirianni. The SB appearance last year gave him a longer leash but this team has no heart, no soul, no identity.  Matt Patrasha can miss by ass.   This is Rich Kotite shtein. 

But hey, all good, remember, they haven't played their best game yet. 

farg everyone!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Roob comes through again:

QuoteCan we put 32 first downs in perspective? First of all, the Cards came into the game averaging 19 first downs per game. They recorded 32. That's insane. They had 19 of them in the second half. The Cards ran 38 plays in the second half. HALF OF THEM WERE FIRST DOWNS. That's utterly insane. That's the most first downs the Eagles have allowed since a loss to the Saints in 2015 – in the last few weeks of Chip Kelly's coaching tenure – and the 4th-most they've allowed since 1990. Mind-blowing.

This reminds me of the Rich Kotite 1994 collapse. Started 7-2 and lost 7 straight.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

I just watched his press conference and his farging comment about there's still time! you've got one game left you moron one farging game left and there's time to correct all this?   there's just too much to correct right now. 

I think Egaholic brought up "Where is the fire Nick Sirianni thread?" well it's time gentlemen.  Call us crybabies. Call us a bunch of little old ladies. Call us Hoydas but it's the facts. This farging guy is a clown.
Oh
Howie and the theater usher are equally to blame.

General_Failure

It was our busiest night of the year at the liquor store, but you could tell how the game was going judging by the number of jerseys coming in.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

lol third quarter got them tequila sales up

Its all a ploy by Big Liquor!

MDS

i watched this game at a book in san juan

fire everyone and either gouge my eyes out or trade hurts so i never have to see him making that stupid bitchass pouty face
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.