Week 16 - New York Giants: Blah Blah Just Win

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 25, 2023, 12:04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

No Joe Davis, Jalen hurts is a big part of this crowd booing
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Sloppy all game.  It goes back to this team having no identity and coached by a doofus.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

MDS

anyone who knows the salary cap wanna tell me how bad itll be to get out of hurts this offseason
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Feel like I'm watching a snowball melt on Waikiki Beach.

Don Ho

Wife bought me Jalen hurts T-shirt jersey for Xmas. That may be in the dumpster real soon.

Don Ho

Nice answer but I'm still farging fuming at this sloppy, undisciplined football

General_Failure

Quote from: MDS on December 25, 2023, 07:04:25 PManyone who knows the salary cap wanna tell me how bad itll be to get out of hurts this offseason

$18.4 mil post June 1st.

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

Quote from: Don Ho on December 25, 2023, 07:07:42 PMWife bought me Jalen hurts T-shirt jersey for Xmas. That may be in the dumpster real soon.

From here on out I'm only going with retired players. They can't disappoint you unless they go to some weird church motivational speaking event in Wisconsin to tell people how Jesus blessed the hispanics by allowing them to pack ten to a car.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Whatever happens, Barkley is a farging beast. That guy is strong as hell.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on December 25, 2023, 06:09:17 PMhe actually had a rare window on goal to go in a must pass down from the 15 to get a td but instead ran it (?) then didnt go out of bounds (??)

cant wait for a good d to carve him up in january

you dont have to wait
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

About to lose to Tayrod Taylor!

Zach Wilson
Howell should have heart them twice
Drew Lock

Go team go!!!

Rome

Don Ho

Quote from: General_Failure on December 25, 2023, 07:18:05 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on December 25, 2023, 07:07:42 PMWife bought me Jalen hurts T-shirt jersey for Xmas. That may be in the dumpster real soon.

From here on out I'm only going with retired players. They can't disappoint you unless they go to some weird church motivational speaking event in Wisconsin to tell people how Jesus blessed the hispanics by allowing them to pack ten to a car.

Oh damn, I watch that minister of defense special. I forgot he did that! that was a scary, frightening rant.

Agreed I'm almost tempted to get BG next or Kelce, or even Fletch.  Only thing I worry about fletch is hanging out with a bunch of confederates racing cars.

Don Ho

that zesty snap almost summed up the evening