Super Bowl LII - Patriots: The Eagles Won The God Damn Super Bowl

Started by MDS, January 22, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

I've had an undercurrent Of nervousness all week, but overall feel pretty good. This team seems hungry for this in ways I never felt from that 04 team. Eye of the tiger and all that.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Geowhizzer

From today's scripture reading at church:

Youths will become tired and weary,
    young men will certainly stumble;
but those who hope in the LORD
    will renew their strength;
    they will fly up on wings like E!A!G!L!E!S! EAGLES!;
    they will run and not be tired;
    they will walk and not be weary.

... it's a sign!  :evil

Don Ho

Nice Geo!

Going to be interesting to see how many of us will be on the board tonight as I am sure many will be at parties, bars, etc.  I'm watching with wife, son and dog.  I was invited to several functions but I'm afraid someone will say something that will trigger me or if things go south I'll lose it.   

It is amazing how many messages, emails, texts I've gotten the past two weeks sending best wishes as so many people despise the Patriots.  It's unreal.  I had to do errands yesterday, all about Dio, and damn I saw a lot of Patriots jerseys and car flags on the road. Never realized there were so many out here, these weren't band wagoners, all middle aged people.  I had my Eagles gear on and everywhere I went people were giving me shoutouts, that was a first.

This is my third one.  Very different feel this time.

See you all in a few hours. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

hbionic

This season feels like that movie where everyone is about to die and there's 30 seconds left and it's already over and people have drawn their last breath and the darkness has shut all light out except for this one tiny glimmer...which begins to grow and it creates this series if improbable events that lead to bodies drawing new breath and new hope and the final battle to get rid of the darkness begins. We are at that cusp. Sword in one hand, nuke in the other. No turning back. The battle begins.

See you guys on the other side. It's been an honor.

Go Eagles!
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Butchers Bill

Bunch of Pats fans around my section dressed like clowns....like this is a farging party. farging asshats. 

Eagles fans, at least from what I have seen, are all business.
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

Rome

shtein happens for a reason. We got this. 

And I love you iceholes.  🦅

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

This journey began for me in 1971.  Seen a lot of shtein.  Time to clean it all up!

Don Ho

Oh dick, they lost the toss.  Cheaters get an extra 40 minutes

Munson

Ugh...hate not getting 7 there.

Nice long drive tho. Keep Brady off the field.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

3 is ok but a touchdown would have been such a farg you statement

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk