The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagaholic on April 16, 2012, 01:06:09 AM

Jones trumps Snyder for the biggest icehole in this area of the galaxy but not by a whole lot.

wow...not even close

jerry jones is an awesome person and a not very good owner

lil danni is a horrendous owner and an even more despicable human being
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Feva

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 17, 2012, 03:04:24 PM
Quote from: Eagaholic on April 16, 2012, 01:06:09 AM

Jones trumps Snyder for the biggest icehole in this area of the galaxy but not by a whole lot.

wow...not even close

jerry jones is the devil and deserves to be wiped off the face of the earth so it can immediately become a better place...and not a very good owner

lil danni is a horrendous owner and an even more despicable human being
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

id have a beer with jerry jones any day and probably have solid football talk and a good time

lil danni on the other hand i feel like torturing everytime i see or hear him

Feva

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 17, 2012, 03:13:32 PM
id have a beer with jerry jones any day and consequently deserve to be wiped off the face of the earth so it can immediately become a better place

lil danni on the other hand i feel like torturing everytime i see or hear him

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Feva

Week 1 - vs. Dallas Cowboys (Wed., Sept. 5)

Week 2 - vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Week 3 - at Carolina Panthers (Thurs. Sept 20)

Week 4 - at Philadelphia Eagles

Week 5 - vs. Cleveland Browns

Week 6 - at San Francisco 49ers

Week 7 - vs. Washington taterskins

Week 8 - at Dallas Cowboys

Week 9 - vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

Week 10 - at Cincinnati Bengals

Week 11 - BYE (Nov. 18)

Week 12 - vs. Green Bay Packers

Week 13 - at Washington taterskins

Week 14 - vs. New Orleans Saints

Week 15 - at Atlanta Falcons

Week 16 - at Baltimore Ravens

Week 17 - vs. Philadelphia Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

They get the Eagles with three extra days rest.

PhillyPhreak54

They signed Shaun Rogers...

Jason Kelce better put his big boy pants on to block that load.

Diomedes

Why torture yourself by reading articles like that?  The next article about Super Bowl rings that I read will be when the Eagles finally win it.  If that ever happens in my life.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

This was only a matter of time

QuoteOsi Umenyiora has apologized for offending women with his "Happy Mother's Day" tweet to Eagles running back LeSean McCoy.

The Giants defensive end delivered that apology via Twitter on Thursday morning, apparently from overseas. It was a response to an article on ESPN's website that was critical of the way he insulted his rival by calling him a woman.

"Replace 'woman" with race, religion or sexual orientation and the reaction would be far different," wrote ESPN's Sarah Spain. "Just imagine the response from media and fans if Umenyiora had tweeted McCoy 'Happy Gay Pride Day.'"

Said Umenyiora: "@SarahSpain is absolutely correct in her article. I wasnt thinking about it from that perspective. I apologize to any woman offended. It won't happen again."

Umenyiora - who said on Twitter that he is currently in Germany, which is why he missed the Giants' Super Bowl ring ceremony on Wednesday night - has insulted McCoy several times in the past year by referring to him as a woman. After McCoy used Twitter last spring to call Umenyiora "Overrated n soft 3rd best d-line on his team honestly," Umenyiora responded by calling McCoy "Lady Gaga," a "little girl" and "a woman."

Shady gave a nice interview on Sirius Radio last night. 70% of player interviews aren't worth the time. In 20% you might pick up a couple of interesting nuggets and maybe 10% are pretty good. McCoy was a definite top 10%. The interviewer asked him if there was a lot of trash talk going on between he and Osi last year and Shady said in a completely factual voice "there wasn't really much said between us. To tell you the truth I didn't see him on the field that much. It was mostly Jason Pierre Paul and Tuck." His understated dig which was probably lost on half the listeners, was the perfect counterpoint to Osi's idiotic blathering.

ice grillin you

mds help me with this guy

General_Failure

I think you can only legally circumcise babies against their will.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Wait a minute - he had to apologize for saying Happy Mothers Day to a dude as trash talk?

The overly PC crowd is ruining the world. I bet if some of the delicate flowers heard even a tenth of the shtein that is said on fields they'd fall the farg out.

MDS

the eyes of texas are upon YOU
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The fact is that Shady is right. JPP and Tuck are better than Osi. That's why he hit a nerve.