The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 12, 2008, 03:07:07 PM
the best part is that eli is never going to win the sb ring everyone practically fitted him for on his draft day

Yeah, and if he does, he certainly won't be given credit as MVP for a victory primarily won by his defense.

BigEd76

Lorenzen was waived today

Sgt PSN

I heard he ate everything on his way out. 

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 24, 2008, 02:52:23 PM
I heard he ate everything on his way out. 
Did he lick Eli's ass though?
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Giants fans to dig deep for seats in new stadium

TRENTON, N.J. (AP) -- The New York Giants will charge fans between $1,000 and $20,000 for the right to buy season tickets in the new stadium they are building with the New York Jets.

The Jets have not said if they plan to sell personal seat licenses, but Thursday's announcement makes it appear inevitable both teams will do so.

The Jets did not immediately return a call.

Giants co-owner John Mara said most of the 82,500 seats in the stadium, scheduled to open in 2010, will carry seat license fees of $1,000. Less than 5,000 seats will carry license fees of $20,000.

Mara acknowledged he is worried about angering longtime fans of the Super Bowl champions. The charge applies to each seat a ticket-holder owns.

"We tried hard to come up with a plan that guarantees everybody the opportunity to stay in the building," he said.

He said it would be "extremely difficult" to build the $1.6 billion stadium in the Meadowlands -- whose cost is being split evenly by the two teams -- without asking fans to help pay for it through seat licenses. Mara said the license fees will raise $300 million to $400 million.

Personal seat licenses are used by team owners to build stadiums. The one-time payments guarantee the buyer the right to control the seat for as long as the team plays in that stadium, and can be transferred or sold for whatever the market will bear. Besides paying once for the seat license, fans still have to pay the cost of season tickets each year.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

thanks John, my kids appreciate it
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

The Saints' offense has the potential to be so sick... and farg Shockey.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

You'd still draft him if you had any TE slots that weren't shared with WR's.

Feva

Bad move for the Giants.

For all the bitching and complaining that Shockey was doing, he's still a damn good TE... and I don't care what Boss did over 6 games, he's still an unknown.  They're moving a pro bowler.

New Orleans' offense is going to be ridiculous.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Diomedes

that clip is priceless...he's such an idiot it's amazing
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

I never get tired of watching that.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

if he was acting, he'd win an award..

he's a grown-large caricature of a 10 year old bully
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

how impressive has the saints offseason been...they have a chance to be really good
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous